DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

All the buttons are in a strange language

Suggestions, complaints and support line.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

All the buttons are in a strange language

Postby Apoorv Upreti » June 16th, 2006, 10:20 pm

OMG what the heck is going on all I did was try to chage my signature but all the buttons, title and almost every thing seems to be in a weird language (except the forums, topics and posts) help me
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » June 17th, 2006, 2:02 am

That's alright, its fixed now.

You had accidently opened up the Language drop-down list in ur Profile settings while editing ur sig and forgot to set it to English again, hence the first language in the list i.e Albanian language was selected and that's why ur account got the Albanian language buttons and translated text. Ofcourse the posts and messages will always remain in English because they're posted in it.

While editing ur profile for the language settings, I also came across ur Timezone setting which was set to GMT +12, and since I know ur in India, I have set it back to GMT +5.5 IST in case that was an accident too.

And lastly, I replaced ur line break between those two trainer cards in ur sig to just a space, so that both cards are displayed in one line and thus leave u space to add more in ur sig and not cram up the space.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

• Advertisement

Return to Drop Box