DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

i got kicked for no reason

Suggestions, complaints and support line.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

i got kicked for no reason

Postby Raam » July 3rd, 2006, 10:22 am

yesterday i got kicked from the desi pokemon chatroom!!! but i did not do anything wrong.
Raam
BANNED Baka
BANNED Baka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » July 3rd, 2006, 11:37 am

*cough...

Coz u've been posting from an ip address matching one of our BANNED Baka Users:

Users posting from this IP address:
bala88 [ 24 Posts ] <-- BANNED Baka

Raam [ 5 Posts ]

Also coz u match the following banned masks on the Chatroom:
bala*!*@*
*!*@cm??.gamma3?.maxonline.com.sg
*!*@cm???.gamma3?.maxonline.com.sg
*bala*!*@*.maxonline.com.sg

So heh, I can just suggest u change ur ISP... lol
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Raam » July 4th, 2006, 9:04 pm

huh? whats all this????? i have no clue what you are talking!!!
whos this bala and what does he have to do with this ban?????? :?
Raam
BANNED Baka
BANNED Baka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » July 5th, 2006, 3:14 am

Alright... THE GAME'S UP DUDE... BANNED Baka users posing in as new users is complete retardness... Once again I say, I ain't got any place for people who're a disgrace to their motherland (looking at the amount of posts <censored> on DPForums), who have the guts to disrespect and swear at other's families AND who love to mess up Forums with perverted posts...

U had already been identified as a BANNED Baka bala88 since the time u joined the Chatroom and Forums as heh.. Raam ... so all this time, we were waitin and watching ur stupid lil' game of acting n00by all around the forums

Yet again, the time has come to sweep off some Bakas from DP... *tosses a couple of brooms to Admins/Mods* ... bala88 a.k.a RaaM, YOU WERE FOUND TO BE THE WEAKEST LINK, GOODBYE!

-----------------------------------
P.S. You were already warned not to enter the Chatroom again, but I guess u like getting PWNED.. :lol:

DP Chatroom wrote:* RaaM ([email protected]) has joined #Pokemonfunzone
* PoKeMoNFUNZoNe sets mode: +b *!*@cm??.gamma3?.maxonline.com.sg
* RaaM was kicked by PoKeMoNFUNZoNe (Yo mama's so stupid instead of taking 4 bus she took the 2 bus twice)
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

• Advertisement

Return to Drop Box