DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

DeSiPokemon -> AnimeIndia ?

Suggestions, complaints and support line.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

So what wud U think about the change?

Wh0a, quite exciting, can't wait to have more of Anime discussions
11%
Hmm, seems fine, I guess it'll make the site & forums more popular by making room for more stuff
11%
Ok, can't say, the Webmaster rules this place, maybe w/e he's thought is right, I stick to just posting and being a regular member
No votes
Err.. I'm not too sure about this o.o DeSiPokemon is fine
33%
WTF... *dies*.. HOW EVIL.. DP CAN't DIE.. u Morons.. x_x
44%

Total votes : 9

DeSiPokemon -> AnimeIndia ?

Postby DP-NiSh » July 29th, 2006, 12:23 pm

Lol... if the title interests u, here's some more of my random thoughts ;p

Just thought recently that while the new DP site is in the making, and also a good domain for it, it's not late enough to work on some things that can't be changed later, as in the name of the site atleast for another year. DeSiPokemon does stand out and gives the 'DeSi' touch, but heh, due to the losing popularity of Pokemon in some cases, it'd still be better to have some non-Pokemon anime content on the site.

Animes like Digimon, Beyblade, DragonBallZ, CCS, One Piece, etc. which also got a good fandom going after Pokemon, cud rise up the popularity of the new site. Apart from a huge content on Pokemon, not necessarily u need the same type of content for the other animes. I'd say u just throw in some Summaries, Character Bios, Lyrics, Wallpapers, Polls, and a bit more and they got a good section on the site. Regarding the content providers, I think the Admins/Mods here wud be quite a help. Mods of Beyblade & DBZ Forums cud help for those respective pages, and so on...

And to say that IF the site does achieve all of the above, it'd be a site with more than just Pokemon in there, for which a site name change wud do the finishing touches. Something like AnimeIndia wud suit it, and it'd be more kind of an eye-catching title. So u can guess the site wud get even more popular with some misc. anime content in it besides Pokemon. And lol, DPForums wud then be renamed to AIForums :lol:

I know this seems cool to some of you, and a No No for others, but heh, don't take it that seriously, it's just one of my random plans for DP. DeSiPokemon won't die that easily, from a year of its name on the Interweb, and me using its initials in my nicks everywhere.
Last edited by DP-NiSh on July 29th, 2006, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » July 29th, 2006, 1:12 pm

*coughwww.animeindia.com*cough ^__^'

Comments plz... :roll:
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » July 29th, 2006, 4:03 pm

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
no more dpf....
no more dp
no more dp-nish
ai-nish now
this is not g00d
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Shiny Suicune » July 29th, 2006, 4:40 pm

sigh!

ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!

Sory bouty that! but seriously!
Dont kill DP!
THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Emerald » July 29th, 2006, 4:45 pm

OH MY FREKIN GOD!
Are you serious!
I dont think this is a good idea.
Stick to pokemon!

[spoiler]lol! I love Tenma from School Rumble. Nice sig.[/spoiler]
LOVE! The only drug you wont regret getting addicted to.
ImageImage

PROUD POKESHIPPER AND CONTESTSHIPPER
Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Postby DP-NiSh » July 29th, 2006, 4:54 pm

Well sorry, ur free to give ur suggestions, but as u can see the domain is all setup, www.animeindia.com , and I'll start to design it soon.

As from 1st August, DPForums will transform to AIForums, with most of the Pokemon forums here merged into one forum. Some new anime forums will be added, only animes that are popular will get their own forum, whereas others go in the Misc. Anime forum. If any of the anime forum isn't too active, all posts from there will be moved to the Misc. Anime. AIForums will also have a new style

Hope u will like the change (I'm sure all u critics will love the new change after it's done), and continue supporting this community to grow
Last edited by DP-NiSh on July 29th, 2006, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » July 29th, 2006, 4:55 pm

yes THANKS!!!!!! :D
u guys r against it yay!!!! :D
fight and torment nish until he gives up!! :twisted:
dont give up!!! :wink:
btw i hate ur sig :evil:
Apoorv Upreti

Postby Queen Rayquaza » July 29th, 2006, 9:22 pm

no comments...
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Postby Apoorv Upreti » July 30th, 2006, 11:04 am

mebbe it wont be so bad
maybe...........
but i still hate ur sig :evil:
Apoorv Upreti

Postby DP-NiSh » July 30th, 2006, 7:01 pm

LMAO... After a day and night of loong protests against AnimeIndia, I finally gotta reveal this...

DeSiPokemon is NOT transforming to AnimeIndia!

Actually, the thing is that I *did* have that random thought of AnimeIndia, but like u saw I already mentioned I wudn't let DP die so easily... guys.. DP = a lot to me... it can't die so easily, I have a lot of memories attached with the old DP site and the forums, also my nicknames all over the net are now DP-NiSh.

Now the most interesting part of this is that after I posted my random thought as this topic, I just tried searching if anyone has already taken AnimeIndia.com so I cud *think* of having one. And to my surprise, sumone *did* own AnimeIndia.com and IT ISN'T ME! if u had that fright when u saw it. Sumone has registered that domain and parked it until their site is done. And yes, this gave rise and support to my evil thought of declaring as DP is really being replaced by AI soon.

I'm very sorry if it hurt u, but I did realise how much DeSiPokemon and DPForums means to u, and I'm glad it's so close to u that u'd hate to see it being altered in any way.

The bottom line is, DeSiPokemon will still continue as it is, with the new site under development, and it won't ever be treated with any upgrades without prior suggestions from u members. I wud never go against the members' will. So celebrate the comeback of DP lol... Meanwhile..

* /me hides ;p
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Shiny Suicune » July 30th, 2006, 8:18 pm

0___0
hahahahaha!
lol! man that was a good joke
anyway thanks!!
THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apoorv Upreti » July 30th, 2006, 8:55 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
:lol:
yay!!!! :D
no AI!!! :D
im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy :D
Apoorv Upreti

Postby DP-NiSh » August 2nd, 2006, 2:36 am

Well... prepare for another shock :shock:....

try www.animeindia.com now....... THERE IS REALLY A SITE PRESENT ON THAT DOMAIN NOW...

And I've just registered and posted there to find out more about it, this is such a co-incidence that sumone has had exactly the same exact idea that I had and registered that site... and he/she's done it before I posted about it here, so that's really shocking...
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby DP-NiSh » August 2nd, 2006, 5:18 pm

I'm happy to say that I finally had a private talk with the Webmaster of that site, and he's really got some huge plans for it. Being an anime lover himself, he's also working on his site for the same cause that DP is, creating an Indian anime community. We had some friendly handshakes and I've agreed to affiliate animeindia with DP, alongwith helping him out with his site in any way he needs. I say that all Anime Lovers in India shud join us and try to get these communities going, and let everyone realise the difference between Cartoons and Anime.

And yes, the DeSiPokemon Advanced site will soon be started to be worked on, while Animeindia concentrates on some other animes, so here's hoping for success for the both sites, DP as well as AI :)
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Petey » November 12th, 2006, 1:08 pm

O_O What a joke. This made me almost fall of my chair. Like when I just saw this my fingers wiggled towards that pause button. After reading through; I'm finally relieved. lol
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

• Advertisement

Return to Drop Box