DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Domain name suggestions

Suggestions, complaints and support line.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Domain name suggestions

Postby DP-NiSh » August 29th, 2006, 1:25 am

Well DPForums has crossed its 1 yr of being on the online Indian Pokemon fandom, and it's time to make it better, bigger and popular.

The one thing that a site is always looked upon for is the domain name. Mostly sites that have a TLD (Top Level Domain) have a better rating than free sub domain ones. We too are (hopefully) getting a .com domain soon (that is if the payment transactions go well), hence it's time to decide what's gonna be used for this site for atleast the next one year (the minimum age of a domain registered before it expires).

DeSiPokemon as this fansite is known, will be probably owning a DeSiPokemon.com, alongwith forums under forums.DeSiPokemon.com. Individual forums may possess a sub-domain like BeybladeForums.DeSiPokemon.com, DBZForums.DeSiPokemon.com, AnimeForums.DeSiPokemon.com, and so on. So the main purpose of this topic is to have ur say on this, DP has been a great experience for me, and I've enjoyed working on it and really love its name. But even then, I still give You the chance to have ur opinions on the sitename, or if u'd prefer a different name. Please give a reason for ur statement.

With all the fascinating banners, nicknames, buttons, logos made for DP, it really can't back down to another name now. Yet go ahead and let me know ur thoughts on this.

(Remember the time I had a similar random thought about AnimeIndia, well prolly DP doesn't want itself to be changed, so finally it was found that a site named AnimeIndia exists too...)
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby Apoorv Upreti » August 29th, 2006, 4:59 pm

desipokemon forever!!!
so yeah i think dp wud be better than changing it to sumthing else like animeworld.com (ugh!) or sum other name. After all this time changing the name wud look silly so dp is better than sum other names
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Re: Domain name suggestions

Postby Queen Rayquaza » August 30th, 2006, 3:42 pm

lol how bout : ima-pokemon-addict-so-slap-me.com :P alrite i knoe that was dumb.. just suggesting.. sheesh
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby taninamdar » December 11th, 2009, 9:49 am

Why this topic is flashing in green colour?
I WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER, AND NO MATTER WHAT I WILL BE IT.
And look I am Pokemon master now :D
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 813.33

Postby Petey » December 11th, 2009, 12:55 pm

taninamdar wrote:Why this topic is flashing in green colour?

Most probably because it was unread for you. -.-
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby taninamdar » December 11th, 2009, 2:52 pm

No, I have read this 3-4 times.
Strangeee
I WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER, AND NO MATTER WHAT I WILL BE IT.
And look I am Pokemon master now :D
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 813.33

Postby DP-NiSh » December 11th, 2009, 6:57 pm

Petey wrote:
taninamdar wrote:Why this topic is flashing in green colour?

Most probably because it was unread for you. -.-

No he means the topic bgcolor. I've assigned red, green and yellow colors to identify Global, Announcements and Stickies easily.

Anyhow since we don't need any suggestions for the domain anymore, this topic is closed.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

• Advertisement

Return to Drop Box