DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

New Sub-Forum?

Suggestions, complaints and support line.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

New Sub-Forum?

Postby tyranitar 3000 » September 3rd, 2006, 8:08 pm

Hey dpnish
maybe you can create a new subforum for shops hosted by people who can make something creative and the hosters can set a price for it
for eg:
Tcards - 10 pokies etc.

You know what i mean?
Made by me. First time on photoshop, so its not too good!
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » September 3rd, 2006, 9:02 pm

Yup, it's so nice to know atlast I found sumone with the same idea. Actually I've mentioned the same in the Pokemon Express Shop, so go ahead and make your own topic with ur Shop name and w/e u want in it and members can request in there, and yes u can have ur own price for them.

As for the subforums, actually they aren't working, I mean the forums does have a subforums system, but it's facing sum php errors, so until I fix them go ahead and use the forum instead. And anyways, that's how it shud be I think, we dont need sub forums for that. I'll make my own Shop topic maybe and merge all current topics in it where I was requested to make them.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby tyranitar 3000 » September 4th, 2006, 2:17 pm

yay!
cool i'm making mine right away
[spoiler]Just wondering if i could be moderator of the Express Shop if possible. Sorry to be so direct[/spoiler]
Made by me. First time on photoshop, so its not too good!
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » September 4th, 2006, 2:24 pm

Well the Express Shop is for Shops hosted by all Members, so each one is their own mod I suppose. But it'll be thought about.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

• Advertisement

Return to Drop Box