DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Pokies should be of some use.

Suggestions, complaints and support line.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Pokies should be of some use.

Postby Victini223 » August 12th, 2013, 10:23 pm

I have seen people with many pokies and showing off their pokies. Actually there is no use of pokies. I suggest to make a store to buy things from your pokies. We would get better looks and people who are new will also get interested. There should be items to upgrade your rank, to buy a shiny leaf and put it on your profile etc. I guess you should make some uses of pokies.. (I'm not trying to be rude :) )
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Advertisement

Re: Pokies should be of some use.

Postby Monfernape » August 12th, 2013, 10:28 pm

I just thought in my mind and you already made a post.You are alot quicker than I think.
I agree with your suggestion.However you should E-mail this to Nish also,other wise your post will remain there forever and you will not get any result of your effort. So please mail Nish and tell him the importance of Pokies so that people could have use of it.

You should also suggest the use of Pokies that in which field and how they can be used and finally request Nish to implement them.I must say its a very important post. :wink:
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » August 13th, 2013, 2:59 pm

I suggest them to make a store which consists of CLOTHES. I mean that on your profile there will be your own Pokemon Trainer and you can buy its clothes by pokies. I hope its not a bad idea :D
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ganesha27 » August 13th, 2013, 7:27 pm

We had this earlier, before I joined though. It was removed for some reasons, need it again. I gave some ideas to nish before it was in the drowsy days of DPf, hope it works now.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Postby Victini223 » August 13th, 2013, 7:31 pm

It will be more interesting that way.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » August 13th, 2013, 8:11 pm

Victini223 wrote:I suggest them to make a store which consists of CLOTHES. I mean that on your profile there will be your own Pokemon Trainer and you can buy its clothes by pokies. I hope its not a bad idea :D

Now thats an awesome way to use pokies.Buying cloth for profile.Well I didn't know that that feature was available before.Hope they will start it again soon. :D
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » August 13th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Also I mailed NIsh about your post and concern about the Pokies.Hope he will respond soon.I am sure he will do something about it or atleast restart that clothing feature again. :D
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Monfernape » December 11th, 2013, 1:17 pm

Okay he responded.
Sorry for sharing late.
He Said:

Hi Chimferno,

I appreciate your suggestion over this. Yes there is not much at present that makes use of the Pokies system. Do you think people would be interested in symbols below their name like you mentioned "shiny leaf", etc. Maybe you could have a vote over it, and suggest more such symbols or whatever else you think appropriate.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » December 12th, 2013, 6:02 pm

Do you think people would be interested in symbols below their name like you mentioned "shiny leaf", etc.

That's a bit harsh there. I mean. Shiny Leaf would look awesome. It's from Pokemon. Then why does not Prongs remove his Lavender Town Ghost? Right?
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » December 12th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Exactly.He said there should be voting so lets vote.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » December 12th, 2013, 6:22 pm

Okay. 2 votes.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » December 12th, 2013, 6:25 pm

Thats the maximum we can get. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » December 12th, 2013, 6:26 pm

Exactly.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » December 12th, 2013, 6:30 pm

And thats the minimum we can get. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » December 12th, 2013, 6:35 pm

Exactly.
Victini223

• Advertisement

Return to Drop Box