DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Not able to acess shoutbox

Suggestions, complaints and support line.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Not able to acess shoutbox

Postby Apoorv Upreti » October 15th, 2006, 4:55 pm

this seems really weird......sumtimes when i try to acess the shoutbox i get a hacking attempt! message and all i do is just look at it..........
http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=undidledhy6.png
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » October 15th, 2006, 10:29 pm

Booo!! He HACKED it!! Everyone give him a Black Card :mad:
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby DP-NiSh » October 17th, 2006, 2:02 am

LOL Just jokin ;p Yes, ever since I moved DPForums to this paid hosting server, the Shoutbox gets the 'Hacking Attempt' message when it auto refreshes in 1 min. I've been knowing bout this error but haven't gotten around to fixing it. Not sure if its a bug in the Shoutbox script or if sumone really is trying to hack the forums (*looks @ Apoorv again ;p), so I'm starting off with banning a few ips off the server if that solves the prob. So until its fixed, use the Shoutbox sooner before it refreshes or use the Max view or Full Page mode Shoutbox: http://forums.desipokemon.com/shoutbox_max.php
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Re: Not able to acess shoutbox

Postby Apoorv Upreti » October 17th, 2006, 6:36 pm

stop suspecting DPForums members :evil:
TO TELL FOR THE 100th TIME IM NOT A HACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
WTF WUD I GET OUT OF HACKING DPFORUMS ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ID RATHER HACK BILL GATES THAN THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oops, i spoke too much, :grin: anyways suspect the bakas rather than an innocent member like me :sad:
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

• Advertisement

Return to Drop Box