DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

urgh...Angry!!

Suggestions, complaints and support line.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

urgh...Angry!!

Postby tyranitar 3000 » October 24th, 2006, 12:46 pm

Didnt know where to place this thread, Complaints was the best forum for this

SOmeone stole my DPForums Avatar and put it on his Pokecommunity Avatar
His name is King Kobra in Pokecommunity.

Nish if u could help me out
Made by me. First time on photoshop, so its not too good!
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » October 24th, 2006, 1:08 pm

Sorry, about this I can't do anything because that wasn't done on DPForums. Altho these kind of cases are bound to happen, especially ur image is quite commonly found (in it's enlarged form) and anyone cud use it as their avatar. So if u do not want ur avatars to be stolen, I can suggest u to display ur nickname over ur avatar, and in such a way that cropping that off wud make the avatar useless. This happens everywhere, avatars aren't always made by people, most of them are just stolen.

Even if I wud contact the Webmaster of that forums (as I know him well) I'm sure he can't help u too in this case. So just take note of what I said above to protect ur avatars from thieves.

Besides, u urself have cropped it from an existing image that wasnt created by u ;p
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby tyranitar 3000 » October 24th, 2006, 1:16 pm

OK then im just changing my avy
Made by me. First time on photoshop, so its not too good!
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » October 24th, 2006, 1:21 pm

Hope u got my point, and for any assistance in modifying avatars or getting one made, U can always use the Express Shop :)
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

• Advertisement

Return to Drop Box