DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Daily Wallpaper

Suggestions, complaints and support line.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Daily Wallpaper

Postby Petey » October 25th, 2006, 10:16 pm

If the Quotes are turning Pokémon, why not the Daily Wallpaper?

Here's a random one I stored away, I think it's an old one from Pokemon.com , :
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » October 26th, 2006, 2:27 am

Yes, that's also going to be worked on, and it was also suggested few days back by one of the Admins. I was going to post about it, but I see u beat me at it lol. Actually the Daily Wallpaper is a script that works with that game wallpapers website and automatically displays them everyday. So to change them to Pokemon content, I wud have to make up my own script. The current script gives u a wide range of resolutions to choose from for the game wallpapers (I think they're cool :P), whereas it wont be possible to have such for each Pokemon wallpaper. But anyways we'll still have it, tho I'll bother doing that sometime when im *really* b0red (that's when I play with scripts :p )

Btw.. that pic u've posted is too small enough for a wallpaper :p We need atleast 1024x768
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

• Advertisement

Return to Drop Box