DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Manga Library in download zone

Suggestions, complaints and support line.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Manga Library in download zone

Postby Chiro-kun » December 16th, 2006, 6:48 pm

You can add a manga download sub-forum in download zone where people can upload manga series, I think it's a good idea because:-
1)People don't have to hunt the net for manga
2)Manga chapters are smaller and easier to download than HQ anime episodes
3)Mangas are always ahead of the anime that is being made on it

So think about it, I'm willing to contribute!
Chiro-kun
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » December 16th, 2006, 7:15 pm

The sub-forum system isn't working, so right now just post it in the same Downloads section and add a [MANGA] prefix tag to the topic title. Or did you mean a complete forum in the Download zone ?
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » December 18th, 2006, 5:40 pm

thats a good idea, i havent ready any pokemon manga yet and im willing to give it a try.
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark Lord » December 18th, 2006, 8:41 pm

Cool this will be awesome when its done.
[align=center]Image
+Credits to Pranz for the TC+[/align]
Dark Lord
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Postby Chiro-kun » December 23rd, 2006, 12:48 pm

Hey I don't have Pokemon manga!!! Besides Pokemon manga sucks(I've read it), you're better of watching the anime. And yeah Nish, I was talking about a complete forum.
Chiro-kun
New Trainer
New Trainer

• Advertisement

Return to Drop Box