DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Idiot chatroom people

Suggestions, complaints and support line.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Idiot chatroom people

Postby Tarun » May 5th, 2007, 4:06 pm

Hi, I am new member here.

Sorry I am starting my first topic as complaint but I see some very ugly talking people here and they are very rude at it. I remember the names, Thomsoft, Evan, persea and maybe more. I know this site is very good and I have seen the various messages posted by people in here, but I am aware that chatrooms on most sites are not moderated, and hence whoever the true admin is here please look into the chatroom sometime and you will see what kind of idiots reside there. I do not have any proof for this, maybe next time I will copy everything.

Thanks, lovely site but bad chatroom.
Tarun.
Tarun
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Re: Idiot chatroom people

Postby athom » May 5th, 2007, 4:15 pm

First of all, You really got something wrong.
I am NOT an administrator of the forums. I am an administrator of the chatroom only.

Second, you were the one who was acting really weird. Also it's not all your fault, there's some weird settings in the java applet. I just wanted to ban you because you did not listen to me. Don't blame me because you did something wrong here.

And most important of all, you were blaming people that they were doing wrong things. Like writing in grey so "you couldn't see what we said". Now, that's the java applet.

Also you were calling people names and you didn't listen to me, which is against the chatrooms rules.

I'm sorry to say, but you are the "Idiot" here. :naughty:
athom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Idiot chatroom people

Postby Ewan » May 17th, 2007, 3:47 pm

Uh... yeah... Isn't it time to get rid of this yet Mewtwo?
Ewan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Petey » May 23rd, 2007, 4:16 pm

Locked.
BTW, for those who missed it: it was a joke. :p
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

• Advertisement

Return to Drop Box