DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Team DP

Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Team DP

Postby kaijudo » March 16th, 2011, 9:31 pm

TEAM DESIPOKEMON

Ok guys, and the mods up there, I was thinking, this section barely has any posts at all and we do have a bit of hackers around including me. So why not put up a team for the entire forum for gadzooks sake. So this is team DP or Desipokemon for the forum.
Our goal is to create hacks that people will look forward to with awesomeness all over it, and team work can really help. If we can we'll mainly focus on hacking Fire Red.
[smilie=c3006.gif]

Joining Request Form-
Skills:
Proof:
Any Experience:
Reason for hacking:
(Use this form to join...please)

Current Projects:
*NONE*

Current Members:
kaijudo
ganesha27
Maxedge

So I hope the hackers out there will join this team so we can work on some kinda project.
Last edited by kaijudo on May 24th, 2011, 10:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
....DONT DO IT! THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Thanks to Keshavkd........YAY
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 356.55

Advertisement

Re: Team DP

Postby ganesha27 » March 26th, 2011, 6:25 pm

Its cool kai. I would like to join.

I'm good at mapping(Also scripting by seeing the original I can create new). I can create banners.
My previous experience you know Pokémon Season which was lost.
You played it, its the proof. For banners see the wiki logo and my signature(Of course Kkd's work was used in banner).
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Postby kaijudo » March 27th, 2011, 9:44 pm

Yea sure you're in, now gimme an idea to create a hack with, after all this is a team discussion thread.
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby ganesha27 » March 28th, 2011, 7:03 pm

Lets make a hack with some story from the creative corner of the site. OR a brand new story like after WW3 PoKéMoN emerge into our world and blah blah. Something very horror.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby kaijudo » March 28th, 2011, 8:32 pm

How bout...something like, you're a soldier spy thing and you're sent into the frontlines to fight the germans or something when you end up in the pokemon world...and on your quest to get back to our world we end up getting gym badges, facing elite four members from random areas and defeating legends etc....I guess that could work out...
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby ganesha27 » March 29th, 2011, 2:55 pm

Yes, it a good story.

Now listen up guys, All the world was under the tree of war during WW3 to get the ultimate power. But some people wanted to use them for their greed, then 50 intellectuals(one of which is the father of the HERO) are chosen to stop them and restore the peace on earth. Before that the tree of war breaks and Pokémon come to our world and with the help of these Pokémon the intellectuals stop the greedy and restore peace on earth.

Now after 20 years the story again begins again to take the earth in his hand by the VILLAIN -----
It is now up to hero to stop him.

If you like till now we can continue.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby kaijudo » May 13th, 2011, 2:27 pm

Ok sorry for the no activeness, but I dont have much time with school and stuff to hack :(
Anyway since we're on a roll..

We dont actually face gym leaders at gyms but only to trespass certain obstacles like a river with surf...I forgot whcih HM lets you surf though...stuff like that. I guess we could set up battles with all those "intellectuals", they battle you at random parts of the journey, and some of them use very strong pokemon while the others use weaker pokemon, like at the start of the game...then I dunno.
Fakemon perhaps? I'm kinda okay at scratch spritin...we need a name for this...maybe make it a bit sci fi-ish
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Vamsi » May 13th, 2011, 5:49 pm

It's awesome, but i would be very hard to hack. Anyway, don't use fakemons, we already have too many to choose from... ^^
Vamsi
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 21.36

Postby ganesha27 » May 16th, 2011, 8:29 am

Your idea is good, but why don't we just carry out with GEN 5 PoKéMoN as they look like fakemon as it is. (Not all but some)
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby Maxedge » May 23rd, 2011, 3:01 pm

In for iT!
Joining Request Form-
Skills: Scripting
Proof: Gotta think about that
Any Experience: My uncompleted and destroyed old Pokemon hack..... Hard disk was :censored:
Reason for hacking: I like it

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Pokies: 51.10

Postby kaijudo » May 23rd, 2011, 11:27 pm

Ok maxie...I use a lot of different names dont i? You're ok with PKSVUI or whatever its called right? I just started using it a bit for advance map, though i'm still quite with pokescript.
How bout a list of 5th and 4th gen to be included?
I vote for: Chandelure family, Voltik or whatever it was called (electric tarantula), leafeon, glaceon, empoleon family
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Maxedge » May 24th, 2011, 9:02 pm

PKSVUI and XSE :D

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Pokies: 51.10

Postby ganesha27 » May 25th, 2011, 8:51 am

Why not we use Vicitini as the Legendary PoKéMoN of our hack. It would be nice to have a Fire type as the main one.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby kaijudo » May 27th, 2011, 4:36 am

The other fire legendaries being, Ho-Oh (done), Heatran, Entei and Moltres, we could use all of em for some specific reason. Volcanic eruption that rocks most of the *insert name* region?
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby ganesha27 » May 27th, 2011, 10:47 am

Yes you are right we can make happen like catching all those old fire type legendaries would unlock Vicitini.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Team Discussions