DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Fire Red, Leaf Green,Ruby/Sapphire and E. Hinglish version?

Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Fire Red, Leaf Green,Ruby/Sapphire and E. Hinglish version?

Postby Victini223 » September 15th, 2013, 4:02 pm

Okay guys. I have an idea to translate Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green or Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald into Hinglish (DeSiPokemon Hack). I know its a big task but if we do this, DeSiPokemon can be popular worldwide and we can make more hacks. I don't know how to hack but our friend Chimferno has tried it once. Ganesha27 and Maxedge are very good in hacking so please reply on this idea. Other mods can also do this. Its a very hard task but from many months we haven't thought of hacking stuff. If anybody can teach me to hack, it would be great. So if anybody is interested, reply here and if you think its a bad idea, I can delete this post also :D

~Victini223
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Advertisement

Re: Fire Red, Leaf Green,Ruby/Sapphire and E. Hinglish version?

Postby Monfernape » September 16th, 2013, 3:00 pm

No use to Translate it now.People are going to play generation VI games and we are upon the translation project of Gen III game.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 16th, 2013, 4:20 pm

Chimferno wrote:No use to Translate it now.People are going to play generation VI games and we are upon the translation project of Gen III game.

.... Games still can be translated. Then why do people make remakes like Flora Sky,Black and Blue etc. NOW??
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » September 16th, 2013, 8:36 pm

People make their very first try of hacking on them.Thats way they choose them as they are easy to hack.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » September 17th, 2013, 10:45 am

OK now see how many ELSE people think about this idea.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » September 17th, 2013, 9:39 pm

We can make a Demo but we need assist of other members like Ganesha,Max and Kaijudo and we only have one available.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » September 18th, 2013, 1:26 pm

OK OK. Lets see who else can come here and tell what to do.
Victini223

Postby ganesha27 » September 28th, 2013, 6:28 pm

Sorry I've not seen this post for a long time :p

We can translate them even now, we can translate both Gen III and Gen IV games the tutorial is in the Documents and Tutorials Section.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Postby Victini223 » September 28th, 2013, 7:24 pm

Yes! Finally we have somebody to help us.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » September 30th, 2013, 12:29 am

Ganesha I wanna translate the Generation IV games but I have no experience.The tutorials are of Generation III.Can you tell me where I can get the Generation IV hack tutorials.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » September 30th, 2013, 5:19 pm

I too dunno.
Victini223

Postby ★IndianCharizard#★ » April 19th, 2014, 8:28 am

Hmm, i can also help, I am good In Scripting, and OW spriting and a new idea that we can add HG/SS overworlds into the game. Hmm, if you are interested i can help you for sure.
★IndianCharizard#★
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 35.54

Postby Victini223 » April 19th, 2014, 4:47 pm

Thanks
Victini223

• Advertisement

Return to Team Discussions