DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

It has come...and...

Discuss the 5th Generation of Pokémon - revelations, predictions, et al.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

It has come...and...

Postby kaijudo » October 4th, 2010, 10:43 pm

WEll I'm pretty sure most of you have played the game now...soooo watcha think about it?
Overall I love how nintendo has made pokemon black look like its the first game in its release (it being pokemon). All these new pokemon and the disappearence of our old comrades zubat and geodude, total bliss. The music is beautiful, I think everyone will agree to that. I love the concept of N and all that stuff, the opening cinematic was epic!

Oh yea and to all of you out there who call the new pokemon digimon like, I'll throw bunnies at you, and thats a warning, next I'll throw flaming pigeons of chaos so you'll keep quiet if you know whats good for you :D
....DONT DO IT! THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Thanks to Keshavkd........YAY
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 356.55

Advertisement

Re: It has come...and...

Postby keshavkd » October 5th, 2010, 7:40 am

dude... Love the music n all... But lik u no... they're like digimon.... <:(
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
This was the team i beat the elite in Pokemon White. I guess all were above Lv90.
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,404.77

Postby kaijudo » October 5th, 2010, 12:23 pm

*Throws bunny at keshav at 900km/h after locking him in some horrible genjutsu* BUNNY RAIN!
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby keshavkd » October 5th, 2010, 5:17 pm

Dude... u just Cant deny the fact ... :(
This was the team i beat the elite in Pokemon White. I guess all were above Lv90.
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby kaijudo » October 5th, 2010, 7:01 pm

Ok fine I'll admit it but the only two who do look like digimon are those two walking piles of sh**, the ones that make you puke at the sight of them, all the others are pure pokemon, seriously dont call a pokemon a digimon, it makes me really pissed for some reason
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby keshavkd » October 5th, 2010, 9:40 pm

Yeah...Im pissed too.... :( But the best Creation I feel is Kyuremu Image I just LOVE it..
Last edited by keshavkd on October 5th, 2010, 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby kaijudo » October 5th, 2010, 11:14 pm

Kyuremu looks good alright...but it seems to be weaker than its two brethren Reshiram and Zekrom...Dunno why though, it has a lesser base stat total and its moves dont look as good as the other two's.

Out of all the legends in B&W, Reshiram and Victini are my faves
Out of all the pokemon I like Emboar, Kurimugan, Abagoora, Shanderaa, Urugamosu and some of the others

We didnt get a dolphin pokemon in this gen either....
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby keshavkd » October 6th, 2010, 6:13 am

Yeah... no dolphin poke.... :| Neways... Where do ya find Victini ... Kyuremu and other legends?
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby kaijudo » October 6th, 2010, 9:39 pm

Victini's an event pokemon so for us rom users out there, no victini
Kyuremu is found in some place called Giant Hall, no clue where it is though, post elite four anyway
Then the Steel Fighting thing is available in Fukiyose Cave which is near Hodome, you know that route after it with the river like thing? Not sure bout the others....
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby keshavkd » October 7th, 2010, 7:32 pm

i stopped playin it neways :D
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby kaijudo » October 8th, 2010, 10:28 am

I still havent beat the 8th, lazyyyyy
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby keshavkd » October 8th, 2010, 5:28 pm

hehehehe :D
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » November 2nd, 2010, 2:16 pm

Some of them are quite innovative actually. And the fact that we don't meet old generation Pokémon in the start is a big plus. That removes the fault of repetitive design.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby keshavkd » November 2nd, 2010, 8:44 pm

Yeah.. :D I love Kyuremu.. <3
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby ganesha27 » January 26th, 2011, 10:17 am

I would like to play Pokemon Black And White in English version rather than Japanese. But in Japanese names look familiar to that of some Indian names. They are releasing on March 2nd 2010 in (U). In (E) on 4th. 11th in (Aus). I think most of us would be busy with exams. They would be on net by 20th as usual.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Black & White