DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

It has come...and...

Discuss the 5th Generation of Pokémon - revelations, predictions, et al.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Re: It has come...and...

Postby Zenith-Kun! » January 26th, 2011, 10:36 am

I loooooove Zuruggu!! :!:
I never played the game. >.<
I made this siggie! also the avvy!
Zenith-Kun!
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 11.72

Advertisement

Postby Petey » January 26th, 2011, 10:40 am

Well, you should soon, after the US release! :D
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Zenith-Kun! » January 26th, 2011, 2:00 pm

But how can I with a dumb computer?!
I made this siggie! also the avvy!
Zenith-Kun!
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 11.72

Postby Petey » January 26th, 2011, 2:05 pm

Zenith-Kun! wrote:But how can I with a dumb computer?!

Well, you did play DP right? ^^
I'm pretty sure it's possible! And DS emulation doesn't really need a lot of horsepower! :D
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby keshavkd » February 9th, 2011, 4:40 pm

Peteys right! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
This was the team i beat the elite in Pokemon White. I guess all were above Lv90.
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,404.77

Postby unevenblue » February 11th, 2011, 6:40 pm

According to me, BW sucks! There is not any type of 'adventure'! I mean, Look at previous generation game. When you get HM SURF/RS, you have to cross the sea or break the stone to get in other city. In this game, they built a bridge. And oh! you reached to other city. So easily! Wow. Where's the fun? Although, I agree that bridge itself was fun! but that fun remains just for a minute. Gah!
Graphic wise, no doubt. Its awesome! Story was damn good comparatively other generation.
Yet, Personally, I feel Pt/D/P was great work! It was filled with lots of fun! :D

I be PiKa PiKa chu!
unevenblue
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 71.47

Postby ganesha27 » February 11th, 2011, 10:05 pm

Yes its true Omega87 but we need to wait for English version and take full fun.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Postby unevenblue » February 14th, 2011, 5:03 pm

I have played English Patch. As I told you, it was average game!

I be PiKa PiKa chu!
unevenblue
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ganesha27 » February 15th, 2011, 8:42 am

Omega87 wrote:I have played English Patch. As I told you, it was average game!

But English patch doesn't provide full English version atmosphere like Pokemon names, other names, attacks etc.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby unevenblue » February 16th, 2011, 6:12 pm

It doesn't make any reason. Pokemons are yet pokemons. Stoyline is yet the same. I couldn't enjoy the HM's like surf, rocksmash, rock climb, etc...

I be PiKa PiKa chu!
unevenblue
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Postby keshavkd » February 24th, 2011, 9:24 pm

Yeah.. PT was the best.. all tht Dream DImension thingie... tooo GUD!!
This was the team i beat the elite in Pokemon White. I guess all were above Lv90.
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby J-J-M » March 26th, 2011, 9:41 pm

How does everyone play the games? With the DS or patches?
J-J-M
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 77.80

Postby keshavkd » March 27th, 2011, 4:35 am

DS or Emulators.. :P Patches just make it more "English-ie.." :)
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby J-J-M » April 4th, 2011, 4:26 pm

DS emulators?
J-J-M
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 77.80

Postby ganesha27 » April 4th, 2011, 6:35 pm

Yes there are so many DS emulatorws like no$gba and DeSmuME.
For no$gba go to nogba.com
and
for DeSmuME go to desmume.org
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Black & White