DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Mega Evolution?

Discuss the latest games for the Nintendo 3DS

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Mega Evolution?

Postby Victini223 » August 9th, 2013, 12:56 pm

I was seeing the Serebii.net news and I found this MEGA EVOLUTION.. So I thought this is pretty weird so I should share this. So what happens is that some Pokémon can evolve into MEGA Pokémon.. Like Ampharos, Mawile, Mew two, Lucario ( are you kidding me? ).. So I think now Ampharos family will have 4 evolutions ( as I think ). Lucario will become a big nightmare and beast for Normal types O_- Plus serebii.net showed that there is a pre-evolution of go goat.. The Mega Evolution looks weird to me.. (Lucario?!) So.. That's it for now and please share your thoughts about this MEGA EVOLUTION in reply..

~Victini
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Advertisement

Re: Mega Evolution?

Postby ganesha27 » August 9th, 2013, 1:07 pm

They are temporary in battles and fade after Mega Stone is removed
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Postby Victini223 » August 9th, 2013, 1:09 pm

Oh I didn't know.. What about my pokies? I didn't get ANY pokies for this post.. :(
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » August 9th, 2013, 9:22 pm

I liked this new feature very much.The mega evolution of Lucarion would be nice.(I hope so)
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » August 9th, 2013, 9:34 pm

Yes Lucario SHOULD be nice.. And I got to know that the mewtwo looking Pokemon is the mega evolution of Mewtwo
Victini223

Postby ganesha27 » August 9th, 2013, 10:15 pm

And I'm having a feeling that I'm gonna get pokies for this post.

Edit: I got pokies.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Postby Monfernape » August 9th, 2013, 11:04 pm

Victini223 wrote:Yes Lucario SHOULD be nice.. And I got to know that the mewtwo looking Pokemon is the mega evolution of Mewtwo

I thought that that would be another new Pokemon.Its good to have new form of mewtwo
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » August 10th, 2013, 4:38 am

Pokemon Company revealed other informations about mega-evolution.
Firstly it occurs by the special stone which is only given by specific event(No In-Game Mega-Evolution)
Secondly a Pokemon can keep its Mega form only in Battle.After the battle is over,Pokemon will revert to its orignal form.

They currently known Pokemon Who can have their Mega-Evolution are as follows:

Blaziken

Lucario

Mewtwo

The mega stones of these Pokemon have not been announced yet

Screenshots are taken from Bulbapedia.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » August 10th, 2013, 8:48 am

Yes I know that they evolve by the stone but when I posted this post, Serebii.net didn't have this news. I like MegaAmpharos the best.. [smilie=c3181.gif] Mega Absol looks girly… Thanks for the information though.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » August 10th, 2013, 8:53 am

You should check Bulbapedia.They are alot quicker than serebii. :P
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » August 10th, 2013, 8:56 am

But serebii's my favorite. [smilie=c3251.gif]
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » August 10th, 2013, 8:59 am

Victini223 wrote:But serebii's my favorite. [smilie=c3251.gif]

What ever the choice is yours.I referred Bulbapedia [smilie=c3001.gif] for their quickness.Any ways Serebii is a good forum too. :D
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » August 10th, 2013, 9:20 am

Ya Bulbapedia is also good
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » August 11th, 2013, 7:05 am

Now we got another Pokemon with its Mega-Evolution announced.And this time none other than Kangaskhan.It was announced by Junichi Masuda yesterday.

In this mega evolution,the baby kangaskhan comes out of his mother's pouch and helps her in battle(through the ability which helps the kangaskhan to attack twice).

The stone through which it evolves is still unknown.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Monfernape » September 4th, 2013, 11:59 pm

All the Kanto Starters are revealed to be Mega evolved Pokemon.Its been revealed that Pokemon mega evolve by the influence of Bracelet in the Player's hand.
Take a look at the Mega Evolved Pokemon.
Charizard:

They don't seem to be changed distractly.
Charizard Got Dragon Pokemon Look.
Blastoise got three Cannons to shoot.
Venusaur seemed to be unchanged.
Last edited by Monfernape on September 7th, 2013, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon X & Y