DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

New Kind Of Evolution

Discuss the latest games for the Nintendo 3DS

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

New Kind Of Evolution

Postby ganesha27 » August 15th, 2013, 8:33 am

As some of don't know this detail yet I've started this thread so that it can be discussed in the community.

The upcoming games are bringing a brand "New Type Of Evolution".

The Pokémon announced to be evolving this way is Pancham[into Pangoro]. So from the little details we have lets speculate the way of evolution. Let's start it!

My Opinion: The Pokémon might be evolving only when it is fainted by a stronger opponent after crossing a level. In case of Pancham it might be after level 25.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Advertisement

Re: New Kind Of Evolution

Postby Monfernape » August 15th, 2013, 8:43 am

ganesha27 wrote:My Opinion: The Pokémon might be evolving only when it is fainted by a stronger opponent after crossing a level. In case of Pancham it might be after level 25.

Thats a very intresting as well as very wierd.
Interesting in this case that it becomes very same to anime.
And wierd because how is that possible because once you faint you can't do any thing.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » August 15th, 2013, 8:44 am

And I guess if you make a wild Pokémon FAINT you can catch it like its in the anime.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby ganesha27 » August 16th, 2013, 8:51 pm

Chimferno wrote:Thats a very intresting as well as very wierd.
And wierd because how is that possible because once you faint you can't do any thing.

It is my opinion, post your opinions here, I mean the way you feel they might evolve like some of my friends on other forums speculated that they evolve when the 3DS is kept upside down when it levels up XD
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby Victini223 » August 16th, 2013, 9:23 pm

Lol that's very funny xD
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shaktiman » August 17th, 2013, 8:43 am

ganesha27 wrote:

It is my opinion, post your opinions here, I mean the way you feel they might evolve like some of my friends on other forums speculated that they evolve when the 3DS is kept upside down when it levels up XD

Its very funny.Now I am little bit impatient about the game.Hope we will be able to play it.
Shaktiman
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Victini223 » August 17th, 2013, 6:07 pm

Lets talk about Dedenne

I think it will evolve by getting hit by a Pokemon that used a move of its weakness. It will only evolve if it faints after the attack. How is my opinion? :D
Victini223

Postby ganesha27 » August 17th, 2013, 10:57 pm

Then that's easy when you take it into Gym of right kind, even a hold item with this would be great.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby Victini223 » August 18th, 2013, 9:43 am

Hehe nice opinion of mine.. Now what about the starters?
I guess they would evolve when they get fainted by its evolution. The starter should keep an item named...Uh...Evolite! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Victini223

Postby ganesha27 » August 18th, 2013, 12:26 pm

Then there is no hope for them to evolve XD :D :)
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby Victini223 » August 18th, 2013, 12:43 pm

Lol thaw right xD
Victini223

Postby abhinavthegreat » August 26th, 2013, 6:01 pm

ganesha27 wrote:

you mean that 3DS has an accelerometer too!!
Last edited by abhinavthegreat on August 26th, 2013, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YOU CAN CALL ME AWESOME
abhinavthegreat
Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 11.34

Postby Monfernape » August 27th, 2013, 2:18 pm

Hey Ganesha Fletchling also evolves by an unknown method.
You should include that Pokemon also in this post.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 74.35

Postby ganesha27 » August 27th, 2013, 8:04 pm

No that picture is for representation purpose only as it was the first example I came across.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby abhinavthegreat » September 4th, 2013, 6:55 pm

Mystery Revealed!
as of today's stream at nintendo this type of evolution is known as mega evolution, provoked by a mega stone held by a pokemon and a sort of hand band present with the trainer. i can't seem to estimate mega chalizard's power !!!
YOU CAN CALL ME AWESOME
abhinavthegreat
Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 11.34

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon X & Y