DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Cartoon Network India

The dedicated forum for the Indian Pokémon scene (includes Toonami). Discussions on voiceover, attacks, naming, time schedules, merchandize availabililty and other differences compared to the rest of the world to be posted.
DO NOT POST GENERAL TOPICS HERE.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Re: Cartoon Network India

Postby Emerald » August 21st, 2006, 5:51 pm

OMG SHINY! That's harsh. It's true about the Columbine shootings. What happened was that [spoiler]a school kid, inspired by a violent video game, came to class with a gun and shot all of his classmates. Then he, put the gun to his head and shot himself. It was terrible and since then, America has been scarred by it.[/spoiler]

However, I do agree with all you said. The "Monopolization" theory is a fact.
Hell, Ramayana was made by a Japanese animation team collaborating with an Indian one. Wish we could do the same with pokemon as far as dubbing is concerned.
LOVE! The only drug you wont regret getting addicted to.
ImageImage

PROUD POKESHIPPER AND CONTESTSHIPPER
Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » August 22nd, 2006, 11:31 pm

Hikari @ Mon 21 Aug, 17:04 wrote:...As for the anime, where do you see it? I'm living off anime blogs xDD

Good u asked that, so others get the idea too. I prefer to download high quality/dvd rips of Animes rather than watching them online on YouTube or etc. sites. U'll find lots of YouTube tho, whole episodes if ur better off with only watching and not downloading good quality ones.

Firstly I watch Japanese raws, no dubs please..., and fansubbed so I can understand them to the fullest. Almost all fansubbing groups on the business are awesome on their subbing techniques, great typesettings and karaokes. They mostly sub animes as soon as they're aired and release them on their IRC channels and/or torrents. The quality is far superior, and mostly ranged in filesizes 175 MBs - 250 MBs (bad if ur low on disk space, altho burning is a better option too, i.e. if ur gonna preserve them, I do :)).

So if u've heard of an anime, I'd suggest u first go to YouTube and try out an episode or two, so u don't have to spend hours on downloading the high quality ones. Then when u've decided to go for it, and that too better quality ones, head on to Bittorrent, (for newbies) get a good bittorrent client like Bitcoment or uTorrent, and then go and search for the torrents on torrentspy.com, mininova.org, demonoid.com,...

Oh yes, I forgot to mention, u may have to search and also find out which group subs them. They mostly have a channel on IRC, which is another alternative and better option if u don't wanna waste ur upload speed on torrents. So google for their (fansubbing group) homepages, find out their IRC presence, get on a client like mIRC/Sysreset/UPP, and connect. They also have Fast XDCC Bots for their files.

I believe I've talked a lot already lol, but I hope it helped others too, and if u need any help in that case for getting animes, do let me know. Good luck. (oh yes, u get mangas, OSTs too in the same way)
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » August 24th, 2006, 4:32 pm

whoa ive never seen u so angry before :shock: actually ur partly right on that expecially the Columbine Shootings part http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre and sumtimes the dubbing is just unbearable like Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon (ugh!) Brock sounded like he was drunk or sumthing. But be serious the english dubs arent that bad...they do cut scenes though so subs and RAWs are prolly better i.e, if u know jap. :grin:
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Monfernape » December 11th, 2013, 1:09 pm

I wish CNI again takes Pokemon from Pogo.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » December 12th, 2013, 5:35 pm

Exactly.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » December 12th, 2013, 6:16 pm

Mail 'em.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » December 12th, 2013, 6:20 pm

No.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » December 12th, 2013, 6:29 pm

Why?
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » December 13th, 2013, 4:16 pm

No.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » December 13th, 2013, 4:22 pm

Why?
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » December 13th, 2013, 4:48 pm

No.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » December 13th, 2013, 5:22 pm

I am getting bored of it.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » December 14th, 2013, 7:05 pm

Me too.
Victini223

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Mera Pokémon (India)