DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Pokémon Chronicles starting 11th June '09

The dedicated forum for the Indian Pokémon scene (includes Toonami). Discussions on voiceover, attacks, naming, time schedules, merchandize availabililty and other differences compared to the rest of the world to be posted.
DO NOT POST GENERAL TOPICS HERE.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Pokémon Chronicles starting 11th June '09

Postby DP-NiSh » June 1st, 2009, 8:35 pm

Pokémon Chronicles - 11th June onwards on CN India

I haven't kept track of CN India since more than a year that I stopped watch it, but I occasionally check the website, and I just found the schedule given below:
chronicles1.png

chronicles2.png

chronicles3.png
chronicles3.png (6.33 KiB) Viewed 7880 times

http://www.cartoonnetworkindia.com/tv/schedule/index.jsp

So cheers! If you check the schedule, they no longer air Battle Frontier repeats, only Indigo/Orange League Daastan-e-Pokémon. Atleast this side-series will be a sweet change.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: Pokémon Chronicles starting 11th June '09

Postby Petey » June 1st, 2009, 8:43 pm

<PikachuTrAiNeR> YES
WOOHOO!
NEVER expected this
NEVER, EVER
<Mewtwo> XD

Awesome! Not only did I not expect Chronicles to ever air here, neither did I expect CN-India to actually come up with a plausible schedule. I seriously hope this isn't all we get this year though. (*cough* *cough*)
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Cierra » June 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm

Hmm.. i don't know how this is gonna be like, anyway i've long lost watching the anime i only read things now.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 37.67

Postby DP-NiSh » June 1st, 2009, 11:36 pm

Cierra wrote:Hmm.. i don't know how this is gonna be like, anyway i've long lost watching the anime i only read things now.

It's a spin-off series in the anime, and doesn't have the regular cast i.e. Ash & Pikachu. It's depicts the events that occur with Misty, Brock and others while Ash was busy in Hoenn (Pokemon Advanced Generation).

Read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Chronicles
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Cierra » June 2nd, 2009, 12:15 am

Oh, well than i'd surely watch it, i mean i hate watching Ash again and again after each and every episode. Aren't you guys sick of Ash too..? anyway i am looking forward to this.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Petey » June 2nd, 2009, 12:23 am

At least we get the LOLable Legend of Thunder special edits.
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 485508721419

Postby unevenblue » June 2nd, 2009, 11:00 am

DP-NiSh wrote:
Cierra wrote:Hmm.. i don't know how this is gonna be like, anyway i've long lost watching the anime i only read things now.

It's a spin-off series in the anime, and doesn't have the regular cast i.e. Ash & Pikachu. It's depicts the events that occur with Misty, Brock and others while Ash was busy in Hoenn (Pokemon Advanced Generation).

Read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Chronicles

Well good to hear that Ash aka boring character in the anime is going to rid off atleast in some episodes. But would be exciting to watch for only Mist and Brock.~!

I be PiKa PiKa chu!
unevenblue
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 71.47

Postby aakash » June 2nd, 2009, 11:29 am

at last they are going to air something new :D :D

i dont have any pokemon specials
was expecting them to air this after Mewtwo Returns
aakash
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Maxedge » June 2nd, 2009, 12:24 pm

Well great!!!!!!!!Was also waiting for something new on Pokemon........

By the way on TV commercials they call it Pokemon Gotta Catch'em all........

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Pokies: 51.10

Postby Petey » June 2nd, 2009, 1:36 pm

Omega87 wrote:Well good to hear that Ash aka boring character in the anime is going to rid off atleast in some episodes.

These aren't really "episodes", they're just a compilation of Hosos, Specials and OVAs.

Edit: Just noticed they don't have The Legend of Thunder special up there. I'm guessing they'll air it as a "movie", since it is more or less feature-length anyway.
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Cierra » June 2nd, 2009, 6:22 pm

Anyway we won't be having Ash atleast.

I got the Plot.

Housou tells the tales of many events that happen in parallel with Satoshi and his journey. The tales range from what his old Pokemon are doing in Ookido's lab, to the origins and secrets of Rocket-dan, and the lives of past trainers he met such as Kenji, Hiroshi, and Shigeru. Each episode tells a chapter in that person's life.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Blaziken75 » June 4th, 2009, 12:34 am

I don't watch anything on CN anymore, I watch everything online, so I guess I'll get the episodes and watch them, I did know bout chronicles, but never bothered to watch cause I tht it was stupid without ash and the original storyline..
But, I know now that the original storyline is too big, and it'll be never be completed with them airing 99.9% Fillers everytime, so now it'll be good to watch chronicles, its better than watching ash get pwned everytime xD.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Prongs » June 4th, 2009, 12:31 pm

Yay Guys it starts in June.
Pokemon Gotta Catch'em all
Is the name and
Ritchie seems to be the only one in the commercial ...

Oh ya guys
Mon - Fri
7:30
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby aakash » June 4th, 2009, 2:32 pm

according to the CN timings it will be aired on Thursdays and Fridays only @ 7:30
aakash
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Postby Cierra » June 4th, 2009, 3:00 pm

Ook you guys better get the proper timings :mrgreen:
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Mera Pokémon (India)