DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Return Of Toonami!

The dedicated forum for the Indian Pokémon scene (includes Toonami). Discussions on voiceover, attacks, naming, time schedules, merchandize availabililty and other differences compared to the rest of the world to be posted.
DO NOT POST GENERAL TOPICS HERE.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Return Of Toonami!

Postby Prongs » January 3rd, 2010, 9:05 pm

After a long time Toonami has returned.
Mon to Thurs
4:00 - Pokémon: Diamond And Pearl
4:30 - Blue Dragon
5:00 - Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Saga
5:30 - Digimon: Data Squad

I sure am happy about this.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Advertisement

Re: Return Of Toonami!

Postby DP-NiSh » January 4th, 2010, 1:35 am

Should check out what kind of 'Toonami' animation they use in-between the shows.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » January 4th, 2010, 2:30 pm

I hope they can use Ash as a Host or something.
btw this will also be the debut of Data Squad in India.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby adyniz » January 4th, 2010, 3:43 pm

Are you sure? Because these are the exact timings here on CN Pakistan (since november 2009).
Its the Toonami block (written in some rock band musical style) and it airs all these 4 toons on CN Pakistan. Have you checked the CNindia site? I will check it and confirm it :D
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 1,010.32

Postby adyniz » January 4th, 2010, 4:38 pm

Sorry to disappoint everybody but there won't be any toonami block thingy on CN India (at least in January).
I checked out CN India's schedule on CN India.com and there wasn't any news or update about it.
Here is the picture proof:

Prongs, I think you must have seen the trailer on CN Pakistan coz Pokemon DP air at 4pm here. [smilie=c3003.gif]
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Petey » January 5th, 2010, 2:10 pm

Hmm.. I wonder why they're airing the same episodes back-to-back?
Scheduling fail.
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Prongs » January 5th, 2010, 4:12 pm

Apologies. As it is I wathed that promo in Jammu and Kashmir which actually has CN Pakistan instead of CN India. So hence I was excited for nothing. My mistake. Sorry guys.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Petey » January 5th, 2010, 4:20 pm

Ah.. so you watched the promo during your vacations?
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Prongs » January 5th, 2010, 4:30 pm

Yes actually.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby adyniz » January 5th, 2010, 4:48 pm

Oh, no problemo :D
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby kaijudo » January 5th, 2010, 9:37 pm

Hum, I wish toonami was back. And I'd wish they would put some kickass anime. But there is animax. DAMN THEM, I lost that channel.
....DONT DO IT! THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Thanks to Keshavkd........YAY
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 356.55

Postby Petey » January 5th, 2010, 9:40 pm

Anime is now literally non existent in CN-India's programming, and even moreso in it's North American counterpart, so the future prospects seem bleak. Toonami's also gone from CN-US, if I recall correctly, so no luck there either.
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Friend Code 485508721419

Postby adyniz » January 5th, 2010, 10:19 pm

Hehehe :D I am happy that I can watch Toonami toons on CN Pakistan on Toonami Block :D
(Pokemon DP, Blue Dragon, Bakugan (not included in the block but it is an anime), DBZ & DIGIMON DATA SQUAD :D)
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » January 16th, 2010, 2:21 pm

We finished Bakugan, Pokémon airs, DBZ repeats and Blue Dragon airs, I guess DS will air soon.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby J-J-M » January 16th, 2010, 9:23 pm

Haven't seen it yet. But CN India is definitely running out of options if they're bring back an old program block.
Last edited by J-J-M on January 16th, 2010, 9:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
J-J-M
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 77.80

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Mera Pokémon (India)