DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

What's up after Pokemon Advanced & Beyblade G-Revolution

The dedicated forum for the Indian Pokémon scene (includes Toonami). Discussions on voiceover, attacks, naming, time schedules, merchandize availabililty and other differences compared to the rest of the world to be posted.
DO NOT POST GENERAL TOPICS HERE.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

What's up after Pokemon Advanced & Beyblade G-Revolution

Postby DP-NiSh » September 7th, 2006, 10:09 pm

If u haven't already thought of it, then ur prolly not worried about our good ol' CNIndia Toonami slot, which has already decreased to 1 hr from 2 hrs (dunno why).

Both Pokemon Advanced & Beyblade G-Revolution are close to finishing their seasons in a couple of weeks, after being at their first repeats. So time to ponder over this as to what's up in the CN officials' minds for Toonami after this. Pokemon Advanced will surely (hope so) be followed up by Pokemon Advanced Challenge (Season 7), as for Beyblade G-Revolution, there might be (prolly) a new anime series replacing it since that's the last of the Beyblade seasons, only 3 ( :sad: for u Beyblade fans out there.. dun worry, keep postin here on DPForums > Beyblade forum).

An interesting theory I made up, Lol, I mean discovered right now while I was calculating this whole thing. Both of the above shows END ON THE SAME DAY!!!. While Pokemon Advanced started earlier than Beyblade G-R, and both have ~53 episodes, shudn't the former finish earlier than Beyblade ??? YES! BUT!! Just look at the new Beyblade schedule on CNIndia's Toonami Schedule page, Beyblade G-Revolution now airs even on Saturdays! maybe just to catch up with Pokemon Advanced.

Hence, if u compare both the episode lists and the days scheduled for them (with Pokemon aired Mon-Fri, and Beyblade Mon-Sat), U'll notice that both end on the 29th of September, 2006!!! This means the next weekday, 2nd October Monday marks the start of two new series (hope no more repeats of the earlier shows...). Pokemon Advanced Challenge is already expected, hence u need to focus on what's replacing Beyblade G-R.

Watchin at what USA CN has been already getting all this while, u can come up with maybe Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh GX (since I think YGO is already aired on Hungama), Dragonball Z (on popular demand from DBZ fans :lol:), IGPX, One Piece (w/e happened to it ? it's still running in the US tho), Zatch Bell. A few currently aired shows in US like Pokemon Chronicles, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Pokemon Battle Frontier (starts this Saturday), Inuyasha (already airs on Animax), Bleach, Ben 10, ... may not make it so soon here. But anyways, I hope some better shows arrive here soon, or CNIndia ratings are surely gonna fall. Oh and please.. extend Toonami to 2hrs again... enough of Scooby Doo and Tom and Jerry at 6 pm.

Note that Pokemon Advanced Challenge is also being currently aired in the US CN @ 5pm Eastern on Miguzi, and Chronicles on Weekends in Toonami. I wonder if we'll see the arrival of Miguzi anytime soon around here. Oh well, time will tell, but u can get going and start replying here right now!
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: What's up after Pokemon Advanced & Beyblade G-Revolu

Postby Emerald » September 9th, 2006, 10:50 am

Hmmm........
I am sure most of you have yet to see the new Mc. Donalds add. Belive it or not, that sorry excuse for a fast food franchise just gave me the answer to your question. Beyblade G-Revolution is going to get replaced by (GASP!!) Dragonball Z.
This is not speculation, i assure you. The new Happy Meal (tm) advert shows them giving away Dragonball Z firgurines. This is proof enouh because they always give off toys which releate to a new fad/trend/animated movie. A good example would be the Cars (tm) movie toys they were giving off and the pokemon ones when the show "Pokemon Advanced" started........... THEY WERE GIVING GROUDONS!!!......lolz
In short, DBZ is back. I also do hope they do NOT air Pokemon Chronicles. This is because the english dub is a load of crap and is the (thankfully) final insult to pokemon 4KIDS ever made. I am seriously happy that 4KIDS got the boot.
As for SOVA supporters, well no pain no gain. If you want to watch chronicles then go to www.youtube.com and see the subbed orginal japanese episodes there.
LOVE! The only drug you wont regret getting addicted to.
ImageImage

PROUD POKESHIPPER AND CONTESTSHIPPER
Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby harrytendulkar » September 11th, 2006, 11:31 am

Wow wow, Finally its our Turn (Vegeta)

Are u Kidding? I cant belive its True true. We on CN India again. Yahooooo (Goku)

Piccolo wakes suddenly from meditation with shock " No, This cant be true. We, on CN INDIA again. I have to warn all the Z Warriors".

"We gonna meet Venkat again." (Gohan to Krillin while Dancing)

"Nice to hear Bro, We love to show ourselves in CN India" ( Krillin)

"I love to see the Indian Girls. hehehehehhe" (Master Roshi)

"Oh No, Not again on CN India. I refuse to come there cos SANA is there" ( Bulma)
How dare u call both of us Idiots? The Only Idiot around here is Him (GOKU). -- Vegeta.
I am the answer, Answer to all that are Evil. --- Goku.Image
harrytendulkar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DP-NiSh » September 11th, 2006, 11:35 am

LoL... well it will be nice if they air DBZ again, then I hope the DBZ forum here will get better :/
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Blaziken75 » September 11th, 2006, 12:01 pm

Ohh, i saw the mcdonalds ad too.Ohh, I just can't wait for dbz,lol.Its been one of my fav animes :mrgreen: .Hope what you are saying is true, emerald.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Apoorv Upreti » September 11th, 2006, 5:46 pm

dbz again? w00t!!! i was the first anime ive ever watched and i was crazy about it then lol. The only bad thing is that beyblade is ending and the beyblade forum will die................lol anyways i dont get cn :cry: so i guess it doesent matter
Apoorv Upreti

Postby DP-NiSh » September 11th, 2006, 7:13 pm

Apoorv Upreti @ Mon 11 Sep, 17:46 wrote:...w00t!!! i was the first anime ive ever watched...

I dont remember watchin an anime called Apoorv Upreti ;p

The only bad thing is that beyblade is ending and the beyblade forum will die................

Hmm? Gather all those Beybladers from Orkut, they've still got quite a lot to discuss about Beyblade lol
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » September 11th, 2006, 10:10 pm

i meant it was the first anime i ever watched lol.... well i mean there wont be any episodes to watch and so, well interest will slowly die out just like the dbz forum :lol:
Apoorv Upreti

Postby DP-NiSh » September 11th, 2006, 10:23 pm

LMAO... DBZ Forum sucks big time here, but I hope to find better moderators than... err.. u know the current one, who wud actually like to get started with some interesting DBZ topics to talk about
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Blaziken75 » September 11th, 2006, 11:38 pm

lol, I am always there for ya dp-nish.Even if I am not as much a fan of dbz, as much I am that of Beyblade.DBZ has been one of my fav animes.Not to mention one of my firsts lol.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DP-NiSh » September 28th, 2006, 8:20 pm

WTF is it with Cartoon Network... NO Pokemon Advanced Challenge promo ads yet!! It's already Thursday now, they *shud* have aired them if Monday is the big day for a new series expectation. Even their online Toonami schedule (as always) sucks, isn't updated for next week.. it's as if they aren't yet sure about it.. really sucks

If they're going to have another round of repeats... I guess I don't care much except the fact that too offline pokemon addicts will lose prolly lose interest in the anime that has uber exciting future series like Battle frontier and Diamond & Pearl which isn't known to them. Oh well.... better late than never so let's just keep fingers crossed and please stay tuned to CN and keep everyone posted.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby DP-NiSh » September 28th, 2006, 8:25 pm

ZOMFG... WHAT THE HELL ???

/ME DIES....

Just a sec after I posted the above post, I check the TV news on CNIndia homepage...
And WHAT DO I FIND!!!!

XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN - DOUBLE EPISODES
Mondays-Saturdays at 5 pm to 7 pm

WHAT THE <censored> ????? THEY JUST TOOK POKEMON OFF THE BLOCK!!! ? AND OUT OF ALL THE DUMB THINGS AS A REPLACEMENT... WE GET 2 HRS OF A XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN 6 DAYS A WEEK??? WHAT THE...

ALSO WHAT THE HELL IS CN'S NEW DIWALI SURPRISE... SCREW THE THOUGHT OF EVEN A POKEMON MOVIE.. OR A DECENT MOVIE ALTOGETHER... BUT THIS...???

BOB THE BUILDER - PROJECT BUILD IT
Mondays-Saturdays at 3 pm to 4 pm

BOB THE BUILDER - MINI MARATHON
Sundays at 5pm to 7pm

SCREW U CARTOON NETWORK INDIA... U SUCK BIG TIME IF THAT'S WHAT IS IN STORE FOR US...
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » September 28th, 2006, 9:01 pm

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CN going crazy or what!!! theres no other place to watch animes now other than Animax *looks at DP-NiSh to make him jealous* :lol:
Apoorv Upreti

Postby DP-NiSh » September 28th, 2006, 9:58 pm

Maybe we shudn't get so over-excited bout this.

CNIndia has been regular in airing new series of Pokemon past Johto League Champions with just 1 round of repeats and then a new series. Unlike other countries having just 1 season per year. Maybe when they get over all this... Bob the builder mania, we may expect Pokemon Advanced Challenge, they maybe arent ready with the dubbing since CN US *just* finished airing Season 7 few weeks back. Let's give them another chance and some time.

I'm not sure if Pokemon (repeats?) will still air @ 8am/pm slots tho. Let's just hope for the best.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Queen Rayquaza » September 28th, 2006, 10:05 pm

alrite.. that is definetly something to abuse.. I JUST CANT BELIVE THIS!!! i mean xiolin showdown DOUBLE EPISODES!!! THIS IS NOT FARE!! nish.. plzz for god sake DO SOMETHING BOUT THIS ****!!!... okay.. i cant handle this--> BOB THE BUILDER!!! (i dont deny i used to sing to its theme song in the bathroom :P) BUT SCREWING POKEMON!! WAT THE HELL R THEY PLAYIN AT!!! alrite DP members.. time to get down to bussiness.. I WANT A HATE REPORT NOW!!! CN INDIA OFFICIALY SUX NOW!
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Mera Pokémon (India)