DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

NEW!: PoKeMoN ADVANCED ! Starts 9th May

The dedicated forum for the Indian Pokémon scene (includes Toonami). Discussions on voiceover, attacks, naming, time schedules, merchandize availabililty and other differences compared to the rest of the world to be posted.
DO NOT POST GENERAL TOPICS HERE.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

NEW!: PoKeMoN ADVANCED ! Starts 9th May

Postby DeSiPokemon » May 2nd, 2006, 9:57 pm

ImageImage

.::.PoKeMoN Advanced.::.

The long awaited Season 6, filled with hundreds of new Pokemon, new lands, new characters, new battle techniques, all set in the Hoenn Region, now on Cartoon Network INDIA

• Starts Tuesday, 08.00 pm, May 9th, 2006
We hope you enjoy your stay on DeSiPokemon Forums. For any help or assistance, drop us a line or contact the Administrators. For issues related to forum topics or members, you can choose to contact a related Moderator instead.
DeSiPokemon
DeSiPokémon News Service
DeSiPokémon News Service

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Let's Celebrate

Postby DP-NiSh » May 3rd, 2006, 10:10 am

W000000000000000000000t........ Cartoon Network did it again :D kept up its tradition of airing new series every May.
:smalltreecko: :smalltorchic: :smallmudkip:
----------------
Yesterday evening, while I was havin a convo with DP moderators harrytendulkar & rayquaza rocks, the latter suddenly questioned 'have u guys seen the new advanced ad.. its cute'... I was horribly shocked at this :shock: :shock: :shock: OMFG what are u talking... REALLY!!? and then I stuck to my TV until I finally saw it... I was jumpin' with joy... Finally.... after I had almost lost the hope since this time, CN has given a very short notice by informing us just 7 days before the series starts, instead of a fortnight.
The main reason I'm so excited is not that I wanna watch the awesome series, I've already watched it tons of times, the first reason is that I wanna watch it in Hindi, wanna see how May & Max will sound, and ofcourse what I always look forward to in every new series, the new Hindi Intro! :D
The second reason and the most important reason is that due to this, Pokemon ratings in India will rise terribly, coz this is no ordinary season, this is EVERYTHING NEW, which makes it even more interesting to watch, and this is what DeSiPokemon is all about.. 'Keeping up the Pokemon Spirit in India'.
To Celebrate this occasion, I'm giving away 9 x 5 x 6 (9th May, Series 6) = 270 Pokies cash to whoever replies to this post, I wud give it away to everyone, but theres a lot of idle users never posting around. Just post and I'll add them to ur account whenever I see ur post.
Cheers Cartoon Network again, hip hip hurray !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
---------------

:mudkip: <-- My fav Pokemon in series 6 ^____^
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby harrytendulkar » May 3rd, 2006, 12:46 pm

Phew

Atlast

I almost lost the intrest in CN India

:charizard:

so new Charizard Smile

Great
How dare u call both of us Idiots? The Only Idiot around here is Him (GOKU). -- Vegeta.
I am the answer, Answer to all that are Evil. --- Goku.Image
harrytendulkar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Rayquaza » May 3rd, 2006, 12:49 pm

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POKEMON ADVANCED STARTS FROM 9TH MAY !!!!!!!!! ITS BECAUSE OF THIS OCCASSION I'M GIVING OUT A PARTY!!! HEHEHEHE

Ash in Hoenn... yup thats right. A whole new world with new and awesome Pokemon! I bet Beyblade's gonna get a good blow! Cant wait to see Ash get his Treeko...
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

cool

Postby Janaklal » May 4th, 2006, 1:34 pm

Waah that's cool, now both of the shows have new series :D no more debates, but I bet Beyblade will rock, and yes, make sure I get my 270 cash :D
LET IT RIP!!!!!!!........
Janaklal
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

pokemon advanced

Postby SapnaYokris56 » May 4th, 2006, 8:50 pm

YAY! see i told DP-NiSh, Cartoon network sure had sumthing up their sleeves for Pokemon :D finally those Beyblades have a competetor (or however u spell it :? ). As you said they have delayed the ad very late so I hope everyone makes note of it... I just can't wait for Tuesday :D:D:D hurraayyy.... (yes my 270 ... u know what ;) dun forget)
Imma Brock fangirl *^^*
Image Image
Save The Dubs, Save the Voice Actors, Save MY Brock :(
SapnaYokris56
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokemon Advanced Schedule

Postby DP-NiSh » May 4th, 2006, 9:43 pm

Well, u guys are still debating on the two shows lol, as for me, I'm lookin forward to watchin both the shows :D both of them interest me.

Regarding the pokies, I've added them to ur accounts :roll:

Anyways, here's the Schedule for the new series:
[NOTE: From Tuesday, the current order of new to repeats from 8pm-8am-5pm will be changed to 8am-5pm-8pm, hope u understood, that means an eps shown at 8am will be new and then repeated for the next 2 time slots.
Because of this sudden change, 'You're a Star, Larvitar' shown on Monday 8pm will not be repeated for the 2 other slots]

Example:
--4th May--
Thursday 8 pm: A Crowning Achievement

--5th May--
Friday 8 am: A Crowning Achievement
Friday 5 pm: A Crowning Achievement
Friday 8 pm: Here's Looking at you, Elekid

--8th May--
Monday 8 am: Here's Looking at you, Elekid
Monday 5 pm: Here's Looking at you, Elekid
Monday 8 pm: You're a Star, Larvitar

----------------TV SERIES 6----------------

~8 am / 5 pm / 8 pm~

Date | Day | Episode Title

8 May | Tuesday | Address Unown
9 May | Wednesday | Mother of All Battles
10 May | Thursday | Pop Goes the Sneasel
11 May | Friday | A Claim to Flame
14 May | Monday | Love, Pokemon Style
15 May | Tuesday | Tie One On!
16 May | Wednesday | The Ties That Bind
17 May | Thursday | Can't Beat the Heat!
18 May | Friday | Playing with Fire!!
21 May | Monday | Johto Photo Finish
22 May | Tuesday | Gotta Catch Ya Later!
23 May | Wednesday | Hoenn Alone...!

----------------ORIGINAL SEASON 6: PoKeMoN Advanced----------------
24 May | Thursday | Get the Show on the Road
25 May | Friday | A Ruin with a View
28 May | Monday | There's no Place Like Hoenn
29 May | Tuesday | You Never Can Taillow
30 May | Wednesday | In the Knicker of Time!
31 May | Thursday | A Poached Ego!
01 June | Friday | Tree's a Crowd

-------+ 32 more episodes until 17th July Monday, after which will be the above repeats---------

Phew... that was hard work.. BBcoding all of that wasn't easy, but well, now u know the schedule.

I'll be designing a full, detailed schedule for DeSiPokemon site soon, I'll post bout it here.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

cool

Postby Tanya1663 » May 5th, 2006, 7:06 pm

WOW thats good news. I was overjoyed too when I watched it, I just wanted to come quick to this forums and post but my Internet had some problems then :(

Thank you DP-Nish for that schedule :D That will make watching better. Beyblade got a match now and.... but nevermind, DP-Nish just said above not to start the wars again.. :lol: Happy Advanced :D
Tanya1663
New Trainer
New Trainer

Postby bala88 » May 7th, 2006, 8:34 pm

Wow!!!! Cool! Thank you CN India!!! :D -------- edited by Admin. Shiny Suicune due to abusive language
bala88
BANNED Baka
BANNED Baka

Postby Apoorv Upreti » June 3rd, 2006, 8:27 pm

I would have loved it but my cable operater is having some problems. Not to worry I'll soon have Cartoon Network running again :D. Ummm..... is the 270 pokies offer still available :?:
Apoorv Upreti

Postby DP-NiSh » July 18th, 2006, 12:39 am

Hmm... Since the new Advanced series ends on Wednesday 19th July '06, and I guess we're having repeats from Thursday onwards, the 270 Pokies offering will end after Wednesday 8:30pm IST, so those of u who still haven't got their share yet, post in here before the time runs out. Just thought I'd give a warning before ending the offer lol.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Emerald » July 18th, 2006, 4:58 pm

Hii!!!!!
I posted here! see!
I would have done it before but i did not know about it
[spoil]Shiny forgot about it too!! teehee![/spoil]
Lets end with a salutation from the super shines:
:shinymew: :shinycelebi: :shinyjirachi:

All 3: w00t! Hope u enjoyed Pokemon Advanced, as much as we did! See you next time!!!
LOVE! The only drug you wont regret getting addicted to.
ImageImage

PROUD POKESHIPPER AND CONTESTSHIPPER
Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Postby manaphy » July 18th, 2006, 9:03 pm

cool!!! excellent forums DP-Nish. anyway i hope i get those 270 pokies u were talking about.
manaphy
New Trainer
New Trainer

Postby DP-NiSh » July 24th, 2006, 11:06 pm

Well so the free Pokies giveaway is already over, just thought I'd officially end it with a post to avoid any confusion. We're facing the repeats now, so there's no worth of the Pokies giveaway on occasion of a new series. We'll get a similar one when Season 7 - Pokemon Advanced Challenge airs (probably soon in October '06)

This topic will still remain open for posting about the launch of the Advanced series and to share ur excitement over it.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

• Advertisement

Return to Mera Pokémon (India)