DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Pokemon MewTwo Retuns Special - Airs 14th Nov @ 6.30pm CNInd

The dedicated forum for the Indian Pokémon scene (includes Toonami). Discussions on voiceover, attacks, naming, time schedules, merchandize availabililty and other differences compared to the rest of the world to be posted.
DO NOT POST GENERAL TOPICS HERE.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Pokemon MewTwo Retuns Special - Airs 14th Nov @ 6.30pm CNInd

Postby DP-NiSh » November 1st, 2006, 5:55 pm

Yuppppppppppppppp!!!!!! That's what I just read on the ticker that scrolls at the footer of the CartoonNetworkIndia.com site... and I was WTF!! :shock::shock::shock:

CartoonNetworkIndia.com wrote:Stay tuned to Pokemon 'MewTwo Returns' - Premieres in Cartoon Network Theatre on Childrens Day Sunday Nov 14 at 6.30 pm

.... That's a kind of sudden shock... Where the hell is Mewtwo Strikes Back !!! ? WTF is anyone gonna understand if theres no Movie 1, which is the main story behind MewTwo Returns.. this is sum weird kind of release by CNIndia...

But anyways, It feels so good that FINALLY!! they've started to air those wonderful Pokemon movies that add to the fandom, and I hope they've got the rest coming soon too. And since it's celebration time again, instead of giving away free Pokies, we'll have the Lottery ;p
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: Pokemon MewTwo Retuns Special - Airs 14th Nov @ 6.30pm C

Postby Blaziken75 » November 1st, 2006, 6:49 pm

No Way!!, they finally decided to air a pokemon movie!!, I don't believe it!!, I ll stay tuned to my TV all day long on 14th Nov, thank god that my exams end on Nov 10th, yippee!!

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby tyranitar 3000 » November 2nd, 2006, 11:26 am

WTF???
CNIndia had something up their sleeve after all!!
Well, i would really like to see destiny deoxys in Hindi!!
Made by me. First time on photoshop, so its not too good!
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DP-NiSh » November 2nd, 2006, 11:37 am

tyranitar 3000 @ Thu 02 Nov, 11:26 wrote:WTF???
CNIndia had something up their sleeve after all!!
Well, i would really like to see destiny deoxys in Hindi!!

Now that's thinking tooo far o.O that'll prolly take years to come lol Unless.. unless they suddenly start to air one movie each Sunday :shock: Or if they go un-sequencially just like they did now -_- It was supposed to be Movie 1, Mewtwo Returns Special, Movie 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12.. *cough* And hmm.. Short Movies !!! they're the best, they shud thinking of airing them as well.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby tyranitar 3000 » November 2nd, 2006, 2:42 pm

Nish,THAT'S thinking tooo far!! 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10,11 and 12 havent even released and 9 is just going to be released maybe in a few months.
Made by me. First time on photoshop, so its not too good!
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

• Advertisement

Return to Mera Pokémon (India)