DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Dasstan-e-Pokemon - CN starts Repeats right from the start..

The dedicated forum for the Indian Pokémon scene (includes Toonami). Discussions on voiceover, attacks, naming, time schedules, merchandize availabililty and other differences compared to the rest of the world to be posted.
DO NOT POST GENERAL TOPICS HERE.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Dasstan-e-Pokemon - CN starts Repeats right from the start..

Postby Blaziken75 » December 28th, 2006, 8:27 pm

CN India has started Repeats of Pokemon once again and this time its right from the beginning from Indigo(season 1)!!!The only thing thats good is that there ll be double episodes.This horror ll start from Jan 8th. This ll upset all of you poke-fans,cause its gonna be shown in Toonami.I am sure that u all maybe thinking that PAC ll be replaced by this, but still theres hope, I am not sure of the timing yet, so, lets hope that its not at 5.00pm(the current PAC slot).
*sign* oh well, I was expecting CN to start PAB right after repeats of PAC, but, I guess I was wrong......
Discuss.............

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby Apoorv Upreti » December 28th, 2006, 9:06 pm

*sigh* this was unexpected, and dumb, coz itll take a damn lot of time getting to PAB again *sigh 2* oh well, guess theres always the internet ^^
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Petey » December 28th, 2006, 9:18 pm

I'd think this doesn't replace PAC, atleast I hope not. I'd say this is another parallel, but oh well, PAB so early would mean we've to wait another year to get BF, as if we get and finish these two by next-year around this time, CN-India would have two choices: to abandon Pokémon, or, to start subbing the Pocket Monsters raw, as CN-US wouldn't be through D&P then.
So, I say this is quite an expected move on the part of CN-India, and much good for us if we want our 5-pm show guarenteed.

On another side, there's still hope of PAC running as a parallel to Dasstan-e-Pokémon, one think to note is the banner at the top asking to call up your Cable Operators... maybe because CN realised some people wish (prefer) to see Pokémon in english. Let's keep hoping. ;p
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Re: Dasstan-e-Pokemon - CN starts Repeats right from the sta

Postby DP-NiSh » December 28th, 2006, 10:00 pm

WTF'in hell ? I've stopped watching PAC (or rarely watch) since the day they tried out 2 episodes in English, anyways I've watched all of PAC, PAB and further earlier.. So for that reason I'm not in tune with CN, thanks for reporting bout it here.

Sheesh... what in the world (India actually >.>) is it with another round of Pokemon classics again.. haven't they had enough already..
Looking at their plans to broadcast the whole of PAC in 2 days on New Year & eve, even before the real PAC series on Toonami has completed its round of new episodes (New PACs on Toonami end on 6th Jan., 2007), did make me suspicious bout their future intentions, since it'd really look weird if after 2 repeats of PAC, we immediately get another one.. and that's also another point that they require few months time to dub the next season, but since PAC is already over with repeats in exactly 2 months (6th Nov. - 6th Jan. i.e. less than any original series that ran before), they do need to get ready for the further series.

So most prolly, in a attempt to keep the Pokemon fandom alive (the tradition/parampara of CNIndia ever since Pokemon launched), they're starting repeats with yet another creative title which goes by 'Daastan-e-Pokemon'... heh.

Why don't they just stick to showing 1 or 2 episodes per weekends, and maybe the repeats for the same on the same day, alongwith having similar Marathons in Summer, airing those episodes 5 days a week/ weekdays, and continuing the new series on weekends.. I honestly think this wud be better. Meh.. oh well, hats off to CNIndia for another stupid shocking news, after they gave us the good one about PAC & PAC Contest in Diwali.

-- On a side note, I always wished they'd air classics again =P but thought it'd be impossible now, so that I may get some episodes recorded, and better intro versions, and build up a Hindi Pokemon collection as well ;p I just need a TV capture card now..
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Re: Dasstan-e-Pokemon - CN starts Repeats right from the sta

Postby Blaziken75 » January 2nd, 2007, 8:15 pm

The time slot has been confirmed, it starts from Monday(8th January) at 5.00pm(The current PAC slot).So it seems that PAC ll be replaced and its gonna be a looooooooong time till they start PAB. :angryfire:

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pranz » January 2nd, 2007, 9:27 pm

WTF ALL OVER AGAIN!!! THATS JUST UNBELIEVEABLE......im flicking off cartoon network from my favorite channel list....all i did use it for was Pokemon.....now is all up to *hidden video resource* and youtube to fulfill my pokemon needs.....
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Postby Apoorv Upreti » January 13th, 2007, 7:56 pm

it seems that CN is putting up a PAC repeat in the mornings, started right when the indigo repeats did.
Apoorv Upreti

Postby DP-NiSh » January 13th, 2007, 8:05 pm

Mehs.. you stole my post >=( i've got to post something regarding this, its kinda big so maybe later =P
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Re: Dasstan-e-Pokemon - CN starts Repeats right from the start..

Postby adyniz » December 19th, 2009, 5:40 pm

Does anybody have the main title picture of Daastan-e-Pokemon?
I need it for my article plz.
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,010.32

Postby Victini223 » December 27th, 2013, 4:15 pm

I'd say CN is still better than POGO.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » January 2nd, 2014, 6:41 pm

Victini223 wrote:I'd say CN is still better than POGO.

I agree with you.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » January 2nd, 2014, 7:34 pm

They shall bring back CN.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » January 5th, 2014, 10:45 am

I demand too.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » January 17th, 2014, 4:19 pm

I want to contact them.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » January 18th, 2014, 10:50 pm

Go To Pokemon.com
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Mera Pokémon (India)