DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

New Season: PoKeMoN Advanced - Reviews

The dedicated forum for the Indian Pokémon scene (includes Toonami). Discussions on voiceover, attacks, naming, time schedules, merchandize availabililty and other differences compared to the rest of the world to be posted.
DO NOT POST GENERAL TOPICS HERE.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

So how was ur experience for this new series...?

Wow! Completely shocked, never knew something like *this* wud air today O_O
No votes
Knew about this, and was totally excited for the new voices *as well as* the intro
100%
Hmm.. seemed like just another normal episodes, except with a new intro :/
No votes
Darn... I miss Misty and the old series... not sure about this one
No votes

Total votes : 4

New Season: PoKeMoN Advanced - Reviews

Postby DP-NiSh » May 25th, 2006, 9:00 am

Finally.. today was the day :D As from years I've been waiting for Advanced Generation to air on CNIndia.

I was on the edge of my seat when 'Good Morning Scooby' (7am) show was being wound up, and the next scene I see is ofcourse the Toonami ad. Following it, the first clip of Pokemon Advanced... O.O whoa How will May sound like... so there she starts her dialogue that her name is May and she's ten years old (in Hindi).. but wait a minute.. did she say May or sumthin like Aana.. I was shocked that they had, for the first time, changed the original english names to something Indian. Here ends the clip and next up is the NEW Pokemon Intro...

Image Image Image Image

Weee... I'm completely gonna go BAM! on the floor coz I've almost crossed the edge too :lol: and there it starts.. At this moment I don't have the complete lyrics or the song, coz I've just watched it a few minutes back, but here's how it went... sumwhat like... Ban naa hai mujhe Hero.. Hero.. Pokemon Advanced.. Ban naa hai mujhe Hero... Dedo aur ek chance.. Aur ek din aayega.. $#^@$^@& yea don't remember much :lol: But I can just say it was COOL! Good Work CNIndia dubbers/singers/translators ;) Lookin' forward for a record of this, so I can listen to it again and again and again and again ^_^

Next up is the new Title Card, now featuring Ash as a PokeNavi style icon (w/e u call it) with the map of Hoenn in the background. And after this follows the rest of the episode, which I'm obviously not gonna discuss coz this is just a review and *not* a synopsis of the new episode, but WAIT! at this point, I knew they'd mention mention May's name again.. and there... O.O it *was* really May and not Aana or sumthin else... Maybe my bad hearing earlier due to the excitement :lol: Also I wud like to comment on Prof. Birch's voice.. hmm.. seemed quite a bit different from the English & Japanese one, the Hindi one sounded a bit serious, they cud have prolly got sumone close, but oh well, he doesnt have much appearance in the show, so it's not a big deal. Just lookin' forward to Max's voice on Monday :D Yea.. spoiler for some of u, sorry.

Atlast I waited for the closing theme, from which I remembered those 2 lines I just posted above :D Hoping to get this theme up here for u guys to Download soon, alongwith the lyrics...

Overall, I'm just happy that finally, India will now see all the new Pokemon, new Adventures, new Characters, since I've seen many of them around here (actually a majority of them) who had completely lost interest in Pokemon, and never knew a thing about these new series), and hope Pokemon will finally regain it's lost ratings.... yea ofcourse due to the repeats earlier and... BEYBLADE >.> :lol: no wars again.

Let us know ur reviews and comments too on this very exciting day and a totally new season of Pokemon.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Download PoKeMoN Advanced Intro - Hindi [DeSiPokemon]

Postby DP-NiSh » May 25th, 2006, 6:14 pm

PoKeMoN Advanced Intro - Hindi
Ban naa main chaahu Hero...

And.. I'm back, right after watching the 5 pm Pokemon slot ;)

Our DP wannabe capper, Shiny Suicune, is sure to get his TV capture card in 1 or 2 days, but as u all know, I'm not good at waiting in case of Pokemon ;) So again I just *had* to carry my huge TV set all the way to my room to cap this awesome new intro ^_^ Here's the download link lyrics & screenshots, enjoy and comment :lol: lol

~*DOWNLOAD*~
PoKeMoN Advanced Intro Hindi - Ban naa mein chaahu Hero [DeSiPokemon]
Listen online
Download : 706KB (0.69MB)

~*LYRICS*~
Nanhaa saa ek bachchaa,
Iss duniya mein nayaa..
Jo kuch bhi hai paas,
Usse na banpaaye kaam.

Bahut kuch hai seekhnaa..
Jeetna hai Eenaam,
Aaye itne door.. hai ab jaana hai bahut door..
Dekho mein to ab chal padaa hu,
Karne ek nayi shuruwaat.

Ban naa mein chaahu Hero (Hero..),
Pokemon Advanced!
Mein chal padaa hu..
Ban naa mein chaahu Hero (Hero..),
Dedo ek aur chance.

Aane waala kal degaa jawaab,
Mujh me hi kahiin, chupaa hain ek Hero.

Ban naa mein chaahu Hero..
POKEMON!

~*SCREENSHOTS*~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Re: New Season: PoKeMoN Advanced - Reviews

Postby Monfernape » October 6th, 2013, 3:22 pm

So long thread and with 0 post replies.
I review it.
Advance series brings life to Pokemon by introducing Contests.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » October 6th, 2013, 3:23 pm

LOL same as Sinnoh
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Maxedge » October 7th, 2013, 6:20 pm

yeah, advance series was good.

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 51.10

Postby Victini223 » October 7th, 2013, 6:41 pm

Though I never watched much episodes. I remember once, in a Hoenn reigon episode, James said
"JESSIE EK MURK HAI!!! MEOWTH EK BADA BEVAKOOF HAI!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted that and I started laughing like crazy.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

• Advertisement

Return to Mera Pokémon (India)