DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

[NEW SHOW] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The dedicated forum for the Indian Pokémon scene (includes Toonami). Discussions on voiceover, attacks, naming, time schedules, merchandize availabililty and other differences compared to the rest of the world to be posted.
DO NOT POST GENERAL TOPICS HERE.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

[NEW SHOW] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Postby Shiny Suicune » May 29th, 2006, 5:58 pm

CARTOON NETWORK RESSURECTS THE DEAD!
During 1960's America people were always looking for things that they could declare COOL! After food, clothing and what not they started looking for some TV shows they could call COOL! The answer! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Power Rangers. As far as I know both 'died' but the latter was ressurected by none other than Disney who bought it from the original production house Saban while the former remaine in obscurity.............
UNTIL NOW!
Apparently an add on Toonami at 5:15 P.M revealed that a new show called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles . "The four turtles - Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael and Leonardo - use their new skills to battle the evil Shredder and The Foot Clan, his formidable legion of ninja warriors." is set to air soon. Though the story is same the qustion is which one is it?
Is it the COOL! animated one
The crappy live action one
Or the new TMNT show that is running in USA at the moment
Only time wil tell...............................!
THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby Queen Rayquaza » May 29th, 2006, 7:34 pm

oh darn... i wish its the usa one.. sounds pretty cool... but putting it up on toonami... which show willl go away then? transformers?????
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » May 31st, 2006, 9:17 am

Hmm... I think that too o.o Maybe they'll replace Transformers... it's got a bad history x.x The second season was immediately followed by the third one and maybe the third one too won't be followed by any repeats. Is Transformers any good ? :/ Atleast I can't understand most of it.

And yes, it prolly *is* the new one currently aired in the US, they wudn't show sumthin *that* old (the live action one) on Toonami, I think it already used to air on Fox Kids/Star Plus a few years back. Also, like I said, all US shows are comin here after a year or so of their release there, so I'm not surprised, may expect ones like Naruto too ;p or maybe new series of DB *looks @ rayquaza rocks & harrytendulkar* :roll:
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Re: [NEW SHOW] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Postby Monfernape » December 11th, 2013, 1:07 pm

I though it to be Pokemon Related Forum :| :| :| :|
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » December 12th, 2013, 5:35 pm

Exactly.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » December 12th, 2013, 6:17 pm

Then it must be CNI Forum.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » December 12th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Yes.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

• Advertisement

Return to Mera Pokémon (India)