DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

April 07: New Toonami Shows~ DragonballZ & Di-Gata Defen

The dedicated forum for the Indian Pokémon scene (includes Toonami). Discussions on voiceover, attacks, naming, time schedules, merchandize availabililty and other differences compared to the rest of the world to be posted.
DO NOT POST GENERAL TOPICS HERE.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

April 07: New Toonami Shows~ DragonballZ & Di-Gata Defen

Postby DP-NiSh » April 19th, 2007, 6:15 pm

The first time I realised DragonballZ was re-airing soon on CN was when LOLz, rayquaza rocks started mass-spamming people on IMs and orkut about it. I'm sure this has excited all those DBZ addicts around India who've been moaning about it all these years.

And so, eager to watch the DBZ Advert, I used to tune into CN randomly now and then, and for once, came across the 2nd new show for Toonami soon; known as 'Di-Gata Defenders' :o

Now we (almost) all know a LOT abouve DBZ already, that it won't be a new show for us (& also *shoves DBZ discussions to DBZ forum), but... DI-GATA DEFENDERS!? What the hell is that?

Yet again some random show? CNIndia has been quite randomly picking up shows lately for the Toonami block; including the recent Gransazers & Justirisers (which both look the same to me, Lawls). Especially, this doesn't look like something of a Japanese origin to me, because CNIndia Toonami = Anime mostly, altho it looks like it's got ACTION. I was hoping they'd air Naruto sometime, since CN USA does.

Wikipedia wrote:"Di-Gata Defenders is an animated television series about four teenage children, part of an organization called the Di-Gata Defenders. Their mission is to defend RaDos against attacks by the Order of Infinis."

-Read more on Wikipedia
And yes, these stones look quite phun:

..Soz let's see, maybe it'll be something worth watching.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » April 19th, 2007, 6:28 pm

And here's the origin and some interesting info:
Wikipedia wrote:Country of origin: Canada
No. of episodes: 24
Broadcast:
Original run- August 6, 2006 – Present

So Canada! Interesting, a bit of change in animation now. As well as it seems too short? 24 episodes? And also seems like a New recent show; atleast we're getting something fresh..

Something to ponder about here is the show timings. What do you think will be replaced by these? Toonami = 1½ hours as of now, with Dastaan-e-Pokémon owning the first 1 hour. So unless Pokémon is getting the boots, they'll need to stretch Toonami to 2 hrs.

Di-Gata Defenders is set to air on April 30th, hence obviously it'll be shown on weekdays. But maybe due to lack of time slot, DBZ may also be a weekender or something?

Let's just hope Pokémon isn't shoved away until the new season (PAB) is done with.

Some error on CN recently revealed that Di-Gata will air at 8pm :o That wud definitely mean it replaces Pokémon..
It was while watching Richie Rich @ 7pm, I saw the top banner saying 'Next: The Popeye Show' & 'Later: Di-gata Defenders'.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » April 21st, 2007, 9:29 am

DBZ rocks, so im fine with that but im not so sure about Di-Gata Defenders, it aint an anime and all, so they cud have atleast put up sumthing like beyblade (again) or sumthing new.
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Re: April 07: New Toonami Shows~ DragonballZ & Di-Gata D

Postby DP-NiSh » April 24th, 2007, 7:15 pm

AND.. THE SCHEDULE IS OUT FOR THE SUMMER!

New Schedule:

Old Schedule:

So.. as U can see, Dastaan-e-Pokémon has been reduced to half an hour, thus making space for both the new shows to fit in, as well as keeping Justirisers and getting rid of Transformers Cybertron.

Di-gata gets just one slot per day, and DBZ gets two. Overall it's good they've still kept Pokémon running, even tho it's just 1 episode per day (omg.. it's going to take ages now to reach PAB, unless they do something bout it, like quickly showing all remaining episodes as a weekend marathon or a PokéMonth).
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Blaziken75 » April 28th, 2007, 11:56 pm

YAY, DBZ IS BACK!!! AWESOME!!, FINALLY THOSE THICK HEADED CN INDIA JERKS MADE A RITE DECISION!!....
I really hated those stupid jap power ranger shows before, but now that dbz is back, I LOVE CN INDIA AGAIN!!! ^^

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby chocolate_fudge » May 3rd, 2007, 4:43 pm

YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DBZ IS BACK .....................
Some of you must be eager to view DBZ episodes...
If ya want t download all the sagas and episodes of DBZ i have a website
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> www.ultimatedbz.com/

SO YOU CAN JUST CHECK THT SITE OUT !!!
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Three Cheers For Desi Pokemon Forums................

ImageImage
chocolate_fudge
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Postby Blaziken75 » May 8th, 2007, 12:22 am

chocolate_fudge @ Thu May 03, 2007 4:43 pm wrote:YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DBZ IS BACK .....................
Some of you must be eager to view DBZ episodes...
If ya want t download all the sagas and episodes of DBZ i have a website
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> www.ultimatedbz.com/

SO YOU CAN JUST CHECK THT SITE OUT !!!
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

err...yah, thanx for the info, but I already have watched all of the episodes, and know the whole story line, also got a lot of episodes to myself :D

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

• Advertisement

Return to Mera Pokémon (India)