DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Why does the Hate of Pokemon Exist?

Show off how much of a Pokémon freak you are!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Why does the Hate of Pokemon Exist?

Postby kaijudo » February 24th, 2010, 9:03 pm

Earlier, I was browsing the internet looking for some pokemon stuff that was fun like crosswords or something. I saw a link to a site, called anti pokemon. It was full of stuff like reasons for hating pokemon, pokemon is g**, pokemon is S*** etc. It had a lot of photos of Pikachu being dismembered etc. I'm not meaning to make the people who have done this change and become pokemon fans or anything, but why the hate and the anti pokemon.

Fine, I agree that they dont do anything to us pokemon fans, but whats the use in creating an anti pokemon site? Loads of anti pokemon fans go there to look at dismembered pictures of Pikachu. i dont care about what they do since they dont flame our sites either.

But look at the state of things in the world. Its just like Anti Pokemon, terrorists. I mean, pokemon is a just a video game with small creatures that evolve and stuff and lots of things to do. Its a fun RPG. Nintendo is selling merchandise like crazy such as pokemon cards, pillows clothes etc. So who cares, I mean, they're just trying to make profit. Its the world isn't it. You can't blame Nintendo for selling these things. Lots of people make profit, people other than nintendo, by putting pokemon on files of gadzooks sake.

Is terrorism needed in our soceity? I dont think so. Its a waste of time to prove ones rights or other stupid stuff. Some people say that pokemon goes against their RELIGIOUS BELIEFS! Thats just plain s***. Sorry for the swear word. Who cares about religion, in India we have, or mostly, unity in diversity. What did Mahatma Gandhi and Jinnah, in the very end, say about India? UNITY IN DIVERSITY! I could go more deeper, but for now, this is enough.

JAI HIND!
JAI POKEMON!
....DONT DO IT! THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Thanks to Keshavkd........YAY
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 356.55

Advertisement

Re: Why does the Hate of Pokemon Exist?

Postby Kawaii-Abhi » February 24th, 2010, 9:36 pm

Certain religions put bans on almost everything. Look at dungeons and dragons. Even though the main theme is beating up demons, it got prejudiced as devillish. Wth? Even Harry potter is supposedly devilish. it's best to forget these anti-pkmn morons anyway. They are probably sore because their gamesharked uber team didn't obey 'em, and got pwnd by magikarp :P
Moreover, this anti-pokemon thing has its opposite called anti-anti pokemon as well which involves fanboys flaming anti fanboys. It's best to just ignore them, as such sentiments don't seem to be too active now. Most people who played rby once but stopped being fanboys have already forgotten pkmn by now. Or they are just plain jealous of its popularity.
BIDOOF PLAGUE!!!
[smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif]
[smilie=dpa493.gif] ←"Oh noes!"
Kawaii-Abhi
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 219.38

Postby kaijudo » February 24th, 2010, 10:30 pm

Ahhh, well anti anti pokemon isnt needed actually. who cares what the anti pokemoners do.
....DONT DO IT! THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Thanks to Keshavkd........YAY
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 356.55

Postby Monfernape » September 21st, 2013, 9:46 pm

Because people thing that Pokemon is childish thing.Thats why they make fun of people who watch Pokemon.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 21st, 2013, 10:02 pm

Yeah. My friends always say bad things about Pikachu.. I hate them!
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » September 21st, 2013, 10:10 pm

Pikachu is the cutest of all.Don't say anything about it.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 22nd, 2013, 2:24 pm

Yeah. They just always tease him and they are just always interested in Wolverine and Transformers :roll:
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

• Advertisement

Return to My PokéWorld