DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

ME AND MY CHARIZARD

Show off how much of a Pokémon freak you are!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

ME AND MY CHARIZARD

Postby harrytendulkar » September 18th, 2005, 12:10 pm

Hey all,
I started Viewing Pokemon form the Middle parts of 1st Seasson.
My cousin told me about this series. when i starts viewing i saw Charizard not obeying ASH. So, First i really HATEs that BLOODY SLEEPING CHARIZARD. But when i got hold of the Basic concepts of the Series, I came to Know that The Reason is Charizard is Very high leveld one but ASH is not that high to Control it. So, I turned my View of Charizard from BLOODY SLEEPY to HIGH LEVELED HUH sort of one.But when the Sereis Gets wilder i came to know the Importance of that Great POKEMON and then i am now its one of the Greatest FAN.
How dare u call both of us Idiots? The Only Idiot around here is Him (GOKU). -- Vegeta.
I am the answer, Answer to all that are Evil. --- Goku.Image
harrytendulkar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby bala88 » September 18th, 2005, 12:32 pm

I agree. Charizard is one of the most powerful fire-type pokemon in the whole pokedex. And most importantly, it can Fly! But with such power, there comes great responsibility. And Ash has lacked in that with Charizard.
Well at least he left it at a right place. Pretty sad to see that episode where he leaves his Charizard. :cry: Lets cheer up with this image of Charizard:

bala88
BANNED Baka
BANNED Baka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Charizard Forever!!!

Postby DP-NiSh » September 18th, 2005, 12:42 pm

Ah! Guys... No Worries ;)
Charizard is no more a wild creature, hes improved a lot and Ash calls him just about anytime to help him out in his Gym battles. The most recent photo of Charizard helping out Ash is in the Battle Frontier series, where he helps Ash to win the 1st Battle Frontier Symbol by defeating Articuno. Look below ^_^ So All u Charizard fans out there... Charizard still Rulez... :P

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
That's it for Now... See u later Charizard :D

ImageImage
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby tyranitar 3000 » September 2nd, 2006, 2:17 pm

Even i like Charizard
Specially it's way treating ash in season 1 and 2
It was soo funny
Even in the games it is one of my strongest pokemon even though it isnt in my team
Made by me. First time on photoshop, so its not too good!
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: ME AND MY CHARIZARD

Postby mantislovervaibhav2 » November 29th, 2006, 6:16 pm

Yes but what's the point of giving it Seismic Toss?? It has the potential to sweep
through with special moves - maybe with ChoiceBand. But in the Anime it comes off
as a OHKO almost always :???: Ahh well. But I want his Squirtle + Bulbasaur to evolve. :cry: Charizard does kill in the Anime...
Imagehere is my TC for a while! give me pointers to improve upon it.

mantislovervaibhav2
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » September 21st, 2013, 9:56 pm

Charizard is the best and the most powerful Pokemon of Ash.He is the one who defeated a legend.He is the won who was the cause of Ash's victory against Gary.He is the one who defeated articuno.I am fan of Charizard.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 21st, 2013, 9:59 pm

Me too. Charizard rocks and I'm proud to have one :D
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » September 21st, 2013, 10:08 pm

Somebody Likes Infernape more than Charizard.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 22nd, 2013, 10:01 am

Thats you!! :D
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

• Advertisement

Return to My PokéWorld