DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Uncle CHIPS

Show off how much of a Pokémon freak you are!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Uncle CHIPS

Postby pokéfanz » October 25th, 2006, 3:57 pm

I know it would be silly to say so but I guess I spend almost 1000 Rupees or more to Buy Uncle Chips and get those Poke' Tazo's and Zenga Cards. I made a Full collection of all designs. Isn't it great.

I was so much into pokemon, that there was a time when All pokemon and their ranks were on my tips. And i created a site on poke'mon but my friends teased me so i updated it and made it tech world. They are the cause for my being disconnected with poke'world.

So bad

No matter how small life is, live it like a king. Everyone leaves this world some day or the other, so whats the harm in leaving with a bang!? :D
pokéfanz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Re: Uncle CHIPS

Postby DP-NiSh » October 25th, 2006, 4:42 pm

pokefanz @ Wed 25 Oct, 15:57 wrote:And i created a site on poke'mon but my friends teased me so i updated it and made it tech world. They are the cause for my being disconnected with poke'world.

Don't mind what ur friends think about it, I don't. Atleast now ur connected with the Pokemon fandom via the Internet, so keep ur crazy upto there and not with ur 'friends'. Make friends who're interested in what you are interested in. That's what DeSiPokemon is for, to promote the Indian Pokemon Fandom because some retards take it as 'just another cartoon'..

I'm 19, and I face the same embarassment at times when u can't show off what creative works u've done on ur Pokemon site just because it'll be called as Kiddish.. 'Ur so old and U still watch POKEMON!!!!???'.. Just ignore them all and never talk about ur sites or pokemon activites with such people. I've still kept up my work and give most of my time to Pokemon never mind what anyone says, atleast its' better than watching pr0n or <censored> bollywood movies which wud make u look cool if u did that.

Just do what u enjoy, its ur life and u decide how to live it. :)
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby athom » October 25th, 2006, 4:52 pm

Hmm this is interesting.
I had this too on my previous school.
It was like: BAH

But just don't let yourself down, that's good to keep in mind.
Just don't talk about it when you are in company of people who act immature themselves. But look for a good friend to share it with. That's what I did.

But the most important thing to do is:
Never take anything of what those guys say.

You said you were 'disconnected' the pokéworld. That's too bad, but it's never too late. If you still like pokemon, you can always come back. Just DON'T let you tease you like that. It makes me really pissed off.

Anyway, if you ever want a nice convo or something about pokemon (also some pokemon eps). Just goto http://www.pokemonfunzone.co.nr/chat.html and we'll have a nice talk about it.

CYA and don't let ya tease,
Thomsoft :wink:
athom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DP-NiSh » October 25th, 2006, 4:54 pm

SPAM!!! Lol, anyways *that* Chat or the Chatroom at the top of the Forums are the same, so join in anytime, that's where U can find me all the time :p nicknamed Mewtwo
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby pokéfanz » October 25th, 2006, 4:58 pm

Thanks Admin you are a true friend

No matter how small life is, live it like a king. Everyone leaves this world some day or the other, so whats the harm in leaving with a bang!? :D
pokéfanz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby athom » October 25th, 2006, 5:01 pm

What about my post :s

I changed it >.>
but you reacted waaay to fast

Original message:

Hmm this is interesting.
I had this too on my previous school.
It was like: BAH

But just don't let yourself down, that's good to keep in mind.
Just don't talk about it when you are in company of people who act immature themselves. But look for a good friend to share it with. That's what I did.

But the most important thing to do is:
Never take anything of what those guys say.

You said you were 'disconnected' the pokéworld. That's too bad, but it's never too late. If you still like pokemon, you can always come back. Just DON'T let you tease you like that. It makes me really pissed off.

Anyway, if you ever want a nice convo or something about pokemon (also some pokemon eps). Just goto http://www.pokemonfunzone.co.nr/chat.html and we'll have a nice talk about it.

CYA and don't let ya tease,
Thomsoft
athom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Petey » October 25th, 2006, 9:56 pm

Aww.. too bad you have such type of "friend"s. :(
Yea, this happened to me, too after High School, try what I did and try to ignore them at first, later, if you build up more confidence after they don't tease you often, but once in a while, explain that it is what you like, and what you enjoy: they have no right to interfere in your personal interests.
Gve them an example related to what you know of them, later on, they won't have the heart to tease you.

Anyways, never ever be disconnected from the Pokémon world, remember you'll still be able to talk to us and other online communities!
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby DP-NiSh » October 26th, 2006, 2:56 am

Lol, but I'm proud of having even a Pokemon site, coz AFAIK, none in my college must be having their own website =P Muhahahaha... And most of them don't even know HTML Lolz.. Some have already seen DeSiPokemon and they've always applauded my webmastering skills :p
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby ganesha27 » August 20th, 2012, 12:15 pm

i too had the same problem, but I tranformed my friends into PoKéMoN Fans. I gave them the pkmn games and even everyone remembered the season 1 as pokemon was the only one which on TV after coming to home from school.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Postby Monfernape » September 21st, 2013, 9:43 pm

I still face the same problem.None of my friend is going to be Pokefan.All of them consider me a kid watching cartoons.
So I decided to make a Facebook community about Pokemon so that I will be able to collect the people having similar thinking like me.So far only 5 likes.But thats enough.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 21st, 2013, 9:58 pm

Well I'm not in college stuff so yeah.. :D
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » September 21st, 2013, 10:07 pm

You will face it by the 8th grade unless all of your friends are Pokefan.s
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 22nd, 2013, 10:00 am

I don't think. I first had many Pokefans and PokeFreaks that I talked with but they all went :(
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

• Advertisement

Return to My PokéWorld