DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

READ THIS FIRST!!! It's no Blah Blah Blah...

Trade ur PokeStuff with others around the world! Tazos, Stickers, Labels, Cards etc..Here's the place

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

READ THIS FIRST!!! It's no Blah Blah Blah...

Postby DP-NiSh » September 21st, 2005, 1:02 am

Please note that DeSiPokemon Forums/Trade Center is just a place to make new friends and share your pokemon stuff easily. I do not hold any responsibility for any trading transactions carried out through my site.

You need to place an AD describing what you are offering, some more info about it alongwith an image if possible. You may also specify your wants in return for your stuff.
NO MONEY TRADES. You will only be exchanging cards/tazos/labels/stickers/ or any other inexpensive item. You will not be 'selling' or demanding 'extra charge' in trade.
All trades solely depend upon the traders and hence DeSiPokemon (or myself) are not responsible for any theft/damage/betrayal/etc. caused by this service. All delivery charges to be paid by the traders.

Once you are ready to trade, please communicate with your partner only through Private messages or emails, not sharing your private identity on the forums. For any assistance, please post your doubts as a new topic in this forum.

An example of a trade AD:

---------EXAMPLE---------
"Willing to trade 1 Rare EX-Ruby/Sapphire Blaziken TCG Card for any rare TCG Card from the EX-xxx Series. My card is a recent new purchase and hence I expect the same quality from you if you wish to trade.
[PREVIEW]: Scan of my card

If you accept my trade, please reply here what you can offer me.

---------EXAMPLE---------
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Collectibles