DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Here for selling my pokemons

Trade ur PokeStuff with others around the world! Tazos, Stickers, Labels, Cards etc..Here's the place

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Here for selling my pokemons

Postby Mayank » September 10th, 2013, 7:01 pm

Hey guys the topic say it all, m here for selling my whole collection of CHARIZARDS and a Couple of more Evolved Pokemons. Got many "EX" cards aswell.
Reason for sale is that i think these Pokemons need a new master and its been time to say good buy to them after 10 years... got a rare collection...
thinking about my other cards? well m 23 now and gave them to my 7 year old cousin.... he promised me he would train them hard :)

so here i am... looking for good offers... will start buy selling my charizards...
From mumbai. ready to meet and sell.Also will ship them across India if needed.
Mayank
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 43.19

Advertisement

Re: Here for selling my pokemons

Postby Victini223 » September 10th, 2013, 7:47 pm

First of all, welcome to the DeSiPokemon family! :D
Hope you have a nice stay here and sell many and many of Pokemon Cards here. I don't live in Mumbai nor I have any Pokemon cards but I'd like to have some of them...(wish so) We have many members from Mumbai here though. DP-NiSh, the site creator, Taninamdar, a Pokemon Master and Dexter, a professional trainer (these are the ones I know). You can sell your cards to them :D

Hope you have a nice stay.
~Victini223
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Mayank » September 10th, 2013, 8:10 pm

Thanks bro... I can post them to you... If u wish... also can mail you pics :)
Mayank
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » September 10th, 2013, 8:12 pm

Nah.. I'm just 10 and I dont know this posting stuff...
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DP-NiSh » September 10th, 2013, 8:13 pm

I'll share your thread on our Facebook Page/Twitter to help spread your sale. It'll be helpful if you can edit your post to include some pictures too.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Mayank » September 10th, 2013, 8:14 pm

Oh... Kk no man... Posting would be like I would just courier it to you... I hope i get some buyers here in mumbai!
Mayank
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Postby Monfernape » September 10th, 2013, 8:20 pm

Welcome Mayank.
We don't usually get users who wanna contribute to forum.
I know you are 23 but for every person when he gets mature age something comes back.
That feeling must have urged you to join this forum.
Have a nice stay here. :D :D
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Mayank » September 10th, 2013, 8:25 pm

Totally man... As I said I need a new master for them thus selling them.... Cozz I won't be able to take care now.
Mayank
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Postby DP-NiSh » September 10th, 2013, 8:33 pm

I had printed all my TCG cards myself (that's a hell lot of printer ink!), coz ten years back you didn't get legit cards in Mumbai. I used to play back then, now they simply gather dust.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Mayank » September 10th, 2013, 8:36 pm

I know man... Got mine from abroad...collected the legit one...
Mayank
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Postby Victini223 » September 10th, 2013, 8:41 pm

DP-NiSh wrote:I had printed all my TCG cards myself (that's a hell lot of printer ink!), coz ten years back you didn't get legit cards in Mumbai. I used to play back then, now they simply gather dust.

two times?
Victini223

Postby Mayank » September 10th, 2013, 8:45 pm

Nana... Might be a bug or a mistake...
Mayank
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Postby Victini223 » September 10th, 2013, 8:48 pm

Well your making posts at nice speed. keep it up
Victini223

Postby Mayank » September 10th, 2013, 9:03 pm

M just replying man...will post stuff when possible ;)
Mayank
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Postby Monfernape » September 10th, 2013, 9:06 pm

I am glad to see your posting.
Tell us about you by making your introduction thread.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 74.35

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Collectibles