DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Online Pokemon Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire Trade

Ruby & Sapphire feature updated graphics with weather effects, amazing sound, more than 200 Pokémon with over 100 new species, Double battles, and all set in the Hoenn Region. Emerald, an advanced version of the two, has a storyline based on Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Teams Aqua & Magma. The quest also has a Battle Frontier, where you'll need every bit of your strategy knowledge and cunning to win

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Online Pokemon Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire Trade

Postby ganesha27 » October 11th, 2010, 10:24 pm

In Online Pokemon Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire Trade
We only upload our sav files to this site on a special page called Pokemon Trading Center or something like that.
In this one have to enter the names of pokemon they have in the game and others will download the required sav file and trade the pokemon to their sav files and so you can with other sav files. Ones' sav file will not be affected since this is only a copy of your sav file. There will be no problem, I will upload one video on youtube channel(nadaganesh27) on how to trade with the help of two sav files, remember on thing this only works on NO$GBA, there is other way through VBALink but it is very very...... difficult to setup, if administrator can provide for that we can also battle. So all of you come together with me for this. I'll show every thing about it, also renaming the files for the process. The same sav can be used for VBA also. I'll upload NO$GBA with the proper settings for this purpose if someone can't.
Thank You for reading.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by ganesha27 on October 12th, 2010, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Advertisement

Re: Online Pokemon Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire Trade

Postby keshavkd » October 12th, 2010, 5:03 pm

U mean the sav states or the save File?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
This was the team i beat the elite in Pokemon White. I guess all were above Lv90.
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,404.77

Postby ganesha27 » October 13th, 2010, 12:42 pm

I mean sav files. Or with using VBA Link no sav be uploaded, only players need to exchange their IP addresses so as to battle, trade, chatting can also be done. I will tell the procedure how
1. Download VBA Link 1.8.1.
2. Open VBA link go to options, link, check wireless adapter.
3. In link go to settings, in general select network option and set to fast. Note- don't change port no.
4. Under server tab select TCP/IP. Under client tab select TCP/IP and type your/friends IP address, make sure four of have typed same IP address.
5. When ready click connect.
6. Now load the ROM and in pokemon center's 1st floor go to wireless room and enjoy.

Do you know the rules for trading, those are
i. Same game.
ii. If between different games, game must be beaten completely.

Very Very Important Note :- One has to become server and others would be clients. Server has click start in server tab, after that only others may click connect. Link to download. Link to more steps for setting up. Only download VBA link 1.8.1 LAN/WiFi version.
[smilie=c3003.gif] :clap: [smilie=c3006.gif] :clap: [smilie=c3009.gif] :clap:

Anyway take my IP address 123.237.199.136
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby keshavkd » October 13th, 2010, 3:59 pm

Dude... Make the IP Address a Spoiler!!!
This was the team i beat the elite in Pokemon White. I guess all were above Lv90.
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby keshavkd » October 13th, 2010, 4:26 pm

ok... neways... But y?? i mean y trade??
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby ganesha27 » October 13th, 2010, 6:46 pm

To evolve some pokemons and to achieve event pokemon like mew, ho-oh, lugia etc. and also for other regional pokemons.
[smilie=c3003.gif] :clap:
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby keshavkd » October 14th, 2010, 7:20 am

hmm ... *thinks and figures*
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby ganesha27 » October 14th, 2010, 10:22 am

When wiil you be online Kd to try for trade, it really works. I tried it on home network once or twice.
I would upload it so that we can trade it with more people.
:clap: [smilie=c3001.gif]
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby keshavkd » October 14th, 2010, 12:59 pm

Dude... I trust u :) i no it will work! :D :D But im just too lazy! :D :D
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby ganesha27 » October 14th, 2010, 8:20 pm

:idea: Ok, then come at 12 noon on desipokemon.com so that I may be able to know. We will make a video and show it to all in the world and too on this site so we will be the first to do that thing in the world. :clap: :clap: [smilie=c3001.gif] :clap: :clap: [smilie=c3002.gif] :clap: :clap: [smilie=c3003.gif] :?: :D
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby keshavkd » October 16th, 2010, 11:30 am

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Im not interested... :| :angryfire:
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby ganesha27 » October 16th, 2010, 5:36 pm

You said this before in that PM. Its your wish. But this should not flop like movies.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby keshavkd » October 16th, 2010, 7:40 pm

hehehehe :D
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby ganesha27 » October 16th, 2010, 8:06 pm

huh huh you are humourous.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby keshavkd » October 17th, 2010, 8:20 am

???
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Next

• Advertisement

Return to GBA Games: Pokemon Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald