DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

~What's \Pokemon Express Shop\ & RULES~

Get yourself a customized Pokémon Sprite edit, Trainer Card, Avatar, Signature, etc.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

~What's \Pokemon Express Shop\ & RULES~

Postby DP-NiSh » April 23rd, 2006, 4:58 pm

~DeSiPoKéMoN Express Shop~

This is the place for DP Members to get their own customized MSN/Yahoo!/Forums avatars, sigs, Pokemon/Trainer Cards, or any other Pokemon related artwork. I love designing graphics so I'll be taking your requests here, just post it as a topic, and it should include a brief description of how u want it made.

Here's some RULES you'll need to keep in mind:

1. Please include as much description as possible and also images u'd like to be used in ur requested graphic, so that it's made closer to ur imagination.
  2. No requesting again until ur earlier request is answered.
  3. Please don't keep reminding me again and again about ur request (e.g. how long until its done, why is it taking so long), I do need some time to attend to everyone, and I've got other stuff to do, so please wait until ur answered or ur request will be ignored.
  4. All graphics will bear a tiny url of DeSiPokemon/DPForums at the bottom, just because my site and I too need some credits in return for my work.
  5. Once my work is done and if it so happens that u want a particular part of it modified, u are free to post in the same topic and I'll do it asap.

COST for requesting 1 graphic: 2 Silver Passes (Yes, it ensures that u are a regular member of DPForums and have posted enough), you will 'Give' 1 Silver pass to DP-NiSh while requesting, the other pass will be 'Taken' from ur account after ur graphic is made. If it so happens that ur request is not so easy and I have to put in extra effort, I'll charge u the appropriate Pokies.

Here's a few sample of my works, more samples will be added later :

UserImage for mIRC Stats pages:

Image Image

.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: ~What's \Pokemon Express Shop\ & RULES~

Postby ganesha27 » October 15th, 2010, 6:16 pm

Now a days everyone can make their own graphics, so there is no need of this work. :idea: You can to conduct a competition for making the best graphics for the site and prize should be he has to get a promotion of level i.e, if winner is new trainer he/she should become Professional trainer and like this for all other leveled users. Don't thing I demand more, it can also attract more users.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Claps for new ideas from other.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Postby keshavkd » October 16th, 2010, 11:33 am

ok... not bad... :) But I donno abt the Prize.. n not many users r ol nowadays..
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
This was the team i beat the elite in Pokemon White. I guess all were above Lv90.
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,404.77

Postby ganesha27 » October 17th, 2010, 3:01 pm

There should be one competition like this right.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Postby keshavkd » October 19th, 2010, 7:32 am

Maybe.. MAybe not.. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
This was the team i beat the elite in Pokemon White. I guess all were above Lv90.
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 1,404.77

• Advertisement

Return to Express Shop