DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

[NEW] DeSiPokemon Gallery

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

[NEW] DeSiPokemon Gallery

Postby DP-NiSh » June 2nd, 2009, 2:57 am

DeSiPokemon Gallery

Well since this feature has already been implemented before the re-launch, I won't really call it as 'new' feature really, for the new members; but since I've seen completely no activity around there yet, I just thought I'd introduce the Gallery myself. A recent & random photos block from the Gallery has also been added to the Board Index page today so you can stay updated on the images uploaded.

Besides the main Gallery, you also have your very own Personal Albums which is associated with your account. Navigate to the [Gallery] tab in your User Control Panel to access the same.

For any additions, suggestions or assistance with the Gallery, please use the Drop Box forum or simply reply back here.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: [NEW] DeSiPokemon Gallery

Postby Cierra » June 2nd, 2009, 6:09 pm

Woah waiting to check it out, I'd like to ask if users like me can submit our made pictures using Photoshop, gimp or coral draw or whatsoever so that if it's good we can addd it to the gallery. What say..?
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 37.67

Postby DP-NiSh » June 2nd, 2009, 6:15 pm

Cierra wrote:Woah waiting to check it out

What were you waiting for? :o it's been there since launch, lol.. Probably no one took the courtesy of clicking on the button above. That's the reason I had to include the Recent and Random images block on the main page as well.

Cierra wrote:I'd like to ask if users like me can submit our made pictures using Photoshop, gimp or coral draw or whatsoever so that if it's good we can addd it to the gallery. What say..?

You can submit anything you'd like. If there's a separate album category needed for that, you can request for it here and I'll set it up.

And yes, DeSiPokemon Doodle is also related to Fan Art, using the online tools and brushes, you can create your own artwork on the site itself. That feature I'm working on and will be up shortly.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Cierra » June 2nd, 2009, 10:31 pm

Oh wow goodie, can't wait by the way don't know about the other people.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DP-NiSh » June 6th, 2009, 6:25 am

So probably completely nobody has tried the Gallery out, neither the public gallery, not the personal ones from UCP. Maxedge just pointed out to me last night that there were permission issues on them, and uploading images was forbidden. Fixed it right and it works now.

Figures why absolutely no activity on the Gallery yet.. :x
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Cierra » June 6th, 2009, 3:07 pm

Oh, i didn't bother looking much into it though i hope there are no more bugs around.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby DP-NiSh » June 6th, 2009, 8:19 pm

That's why you need to check out everything, so that you can report bugs and I can fix them :)
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Cierra » June 7th, 2009, 3:10 pm

:D allright!!

Checking of Cierra Starts !!
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Maxedge » June 7th, 2009, 7:16 pm

Have no fear when I am not here...... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Pokies: 51.10

Postby Cierra » June 7th, 2009, 10:22 pm

Maxedge wrote:Have no fear when I am not here...... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

What did that mean..? :|
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby pokéfanz » June 15th, 2009, 7:38 am

oh, I thought it was still under construction :p

No matter how small life is, live it like a king. Everyone leaves this world some day or the other, so whats the harm in leaving with a bang!? :D
pokéfanz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Maxedge » June 15th, 2009, 11:19 am

Cierra wrote:
Maxedge wrote:Have no fear when I am not here...... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

What did that mean..? :|

*cough
That means I am the biggest messer!! :wink:

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Pokies: 51.10

Postby Cierra » June 15th, 2009, 12:51 pm

Oh ehe.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Victini223 » November 24th, 2013, 9:33 pm

This gallery is really good.
*runs*
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » November 28th, 2013, 9:31 pm

Gallery huh.
Well I uploaded 25 images,how many you uploaded Victini?
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules