DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Vote for new modifications/features to be added

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Re: Vote for new modifications/features to be added

Postby DP-NiSh » August 29th, 2013, 11:43 am

Chimferno wrote:Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

I want every things.But what about the use your earings in shopping.
I bet that would be an awesome idea.

Hi Chimferno,

This is in reply to your e-mail to me about offering new features. I am posting it here so that others may also read.

I'm aware that from the administration side, not much efforts are being taken to improve the forums as we did 4 years back when the forums was newly "re-installed". This is because in the last 4 years, the software script that we are using has become outdated, hence, to make most of the changes that you're suggesting, we will require to upgrade everything to the latest version, and then add all existing features and themes once again. This is very time-consuming as well as I have lost track of the features I've added right now, and we might lose them if we were to upgrade. Some things might break or simply disappear.

Presently the forums are very stable, so I am a little paranoid to make any drastic changes to it like a complete software update. Also let me note here that most of the features that you are suggesting is very complicated for us to add. We do not "code" the features ourselves. We simply install what is already available by other coders on the Internet. So if the feature that you are requesting is available already, we can try to install that. Otherwise not. Really sorry for that.

But I will still try to think of the best possible upgrades and features that can be added presently to the forums, without a major overhaul. I would like to request you to bear with the existing state of the forums for a bit, as I haven't been able to give enough time to the forums right now, being occupied with other commitments in my personal and professional life.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » August 29th, 2013, 11:45 am

I just noticed your suggestion to add new generation smileys. Yes that can most certainly be done, no problem.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Monfernape » August 29th, 2013, 2:44 pm

DP-NiSh wrote:I just noticed your suggestion to add new generation smileys. Yes that can most certainly be done, no problem.

Its enough that you replied.
I appreciate your decision to make more smilies.
More suggestion will be given if eligible and supported by members. :D :D
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 24th, 2013, 5:25 pm

Its been days and days but no smilies.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » September 24th, 2013, 8:53 pm

Nish said it is under consideration.Actually in Generation V smilies,he have to include all Pokemon upto generation or you can say 649 Pokemon.Thats tough worik.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » September 24th, 2013, 8:54 pm

Isn't there a shortcut to this?
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » September 24th, 2013, 9:10 pm

Yes.THe short cut is to share of burden of this task by Petey.He has done that before.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » September 24th, 2013, 9:57 pm

Thats nice. Division of Labour!
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » September 24th, 2013, 9:58 pm

Doing the same with you.Done for today.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » September 24th, 2013, 9:59 pm

OK. I want to reply the posts.
Victini223

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules