DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

New December Styles for DPForums

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

New December Styles for DPForums

Postby DP-NiSh » December 1st, 2009, 2:32 am

Alright, we have had most of these hidden away inside the depths of DPForums, invisible and inaccessible to regular members. I keep them saved for later stages when I wish to convert them into a Pokemon style. This is a Pokemon forums, so I would only wish to release Pokemon or related styles normally. But I guess I would just let you use some of the usable ones anyway, let you preview them all out, and you can maybe switch to them once in a while for a change. Here's me releasing the following styles, that you can switch to from your UCP > Board Prefs.
styleList.PNG
Styles List
styleList.PNG (6.11 KiB) Viewed 12948 times

PLEASE NOTE: Only DeSiPokemon Original style has all the extra board features and modifications implemented. If you switch to other styles, they don't possess features like Quick reply, Gallery, Shoutbox, Advanced BBCode post editor, Quick Edit, etc. I'm releasing them simply for preview purposes.

Hit the name of the style to preview them. Don't worry you won't leave this topic page.

Giratina Distortion World
Finally a dark style, switch to it if you wish to turn off the lights on DPForums for a while.
styleGDW.PNG
Giratina Distortion World
styleGDW.PNG (75.56 KiB) Viewed 12930 times

Ben 10 Alien Swarm
Dedicated to Prongs
styleBen10.PNG
Ben 10
styleBen10.PNG (46.24 KiB) Viewed 12912 times

ExtreamSoft (OSX Minimal)
This is a low bandwidth style, with no forum icons and all, but still neat in looks.
styleES.PNG
OSX Minimal
styleES.PNG (69.65 KiB) Viewed 12922 times

Hestia Blue
This was supposed to be used as the default DP theme after the re-launch, but then we found the current one better, rather I find it the best at the moment :D
styleHB.PNG
Hestia Blue
styleHB.PNG (57.44 KiB) Viewed 12898 times

Hello Kitty
All the piink goodness! Dedicated to someone around here. Although yes I think female members might like it.
styleHK.PNG
Hello Kitty
styleHK.PNG (75.06 KiB) Viewed 12939 times

Macinscott 3 (Apple OSX Leopard)
Dedicated to Ewan.. oh even I use Leopard though ^_^
styleMS.PNG
Apple OSX Leopard
styleMS.PNG (63.81 KiB) Viewed 12929 times

ProSilver
This is the default style that comes along with a forum. It's neat, sleek and looks pretty good. I think it is close to the Orkut scheme, so you Orkut fans could try it out.
stylePS.PNG
prosilver
stylePS.PNG (56.21 KiB) Viewed 12884 times

New Super Mario Bros.
In celebration of the Wii version
styleM.PNG
NSMB
styleM.PNG (105.95 KiB) Viewed 12912 times

Click here to return to DeSiPokemon Original style
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: New December Styles for DPForums

Postby Maxedge » December 1st, 2009, 11:21 am

Oh cool!!
I must say
U r getting back to groove!!

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 51.10

Postby DP-NiSh » December 1st, 2009, 12:45 pm

Thanks Maxy. It is the members' interaction and activeness that encourages me to always work on better features and newer offerings on the forums. It has always been like that.

Btw I've linked the style names above to preview them instantly, after you posted. So if you haven't tried them all out, just 1 click and you can.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Maxedge » December 1st, 2009, 12:47 pm

lol thanx but at the moment I like winter theme
(My hands are chilling!!)

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DP-NiSh » December 1st, 2009, 1:46 pm

I'm using ExtreamSoft now :) Gives me the Leopard OSX feel, and loads faster. It's a really really good low bandwidth style. Plus the New Posts option is a button on the header itself, so that's where I have to keep clicking back.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » December 1st, 2009, 2:46 pm

You are not releasing ??? yet? (EDITED by DP-NiSh: Not yet! No revealing numerical hints!)

btw I know who Hello Kitty is dedicated to. Although I guess I will be killed if I reveal it.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby Prongs » December 1st, 2009, 2:54 pm

They can't access it anyways, or can they?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby DP-NiSh » December 1st, 2009, 3:10 pm

Ahem.. you know all about it, don't you? Lol. Restriction is off until the Giratina floats, or it doesn't work.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » December 1st, 2009, 3:13 pm

Oh. I wasn't aware of that, so its gonna be a christmas surprise?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Maxedge » December 1st, 2009, 9:45 pm

*Catches giratina without turning on restriction *

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Postby Prongs » December 2nd, 2009, 2:30 pm

Nish said it isn't possible.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby adyniz » December 2nd, 2009, 11:38 pm

Prongs wrote:They can't access it anyways, or can they?

No double post thingy, remember.
(adyniz hides).
LOL
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 1,010.32

Postby Prongs » December 3rd, 2009, 3:16 pm

adyniz wrote:
Prongs wrote:They can't access it anyways, or can they?

No double post thingy, remember.
(adyniz hides).
LOL

Double-posting is permitted. And if you notice, I didn't double post. Nish replied by editing my post and so I replied to that edit.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Maxedge » December 3rd, 2009, 8:51 pm

ROFL
Double posts war

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Postby Petey » December 3rd, 2009, 9:10 pm

*Cough* *Cough* @ A certain theme.
Anyway, feels great to finally see all these themes are public! :D
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules