DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

ADDED: 09-DEC-09 - Return of the Points system

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

ADDED: 09-DEC-09 - Return of the Points system

Postby DP-NiSh » December 9th, 2009, 10:30 pm

The Cash Mod on the previous version of the forums is now active. A similar mod has been installed on DPForums, with similar features.

Using the Points system, you can choose to charge points for services like Express Shops i.e. make a sig/avatar/trainer card for someone, or just about any other trade activity. Everytime you post a new topic, you gain more points as compared to posting a reply. This is specifically to encourage new topics and less multiple topic threads. As also, posting a more decent thread/reply rather than a one-line 'chat' rewards you more points, depending on the number of words in your post.

The points have retained the old name "Pokies", though you can suggest alternatives.

To know the point rewarding scheme, check: points.php?mode=info

We also have a Bank where you can deposit your points temporarily, and gain interest for that period of time. But do note you are charged for withdrawing as well as monthly Bank fees, so make your decision wisely.

The Lottery feature lets you win more points via a lucky draw that is held every week automatically. Buy more tickets to increase your chances.

That's it for the introduction info, post queries here.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: ADDED: 09-DEC-09 - Return of the Points system

Postby Prongs » December 10th, 2009, 3:30 pm

We don't get pokies for previous posts? Not fair!
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby DP-NiSh » December 10th, 2009, 4:12 pm

Sorry but there's no feature to auto-sync for previous activity. I would have to manually do it, and I would have, but then the most I can do is pay per postcount (I can't obviously manually count every word and all). So you'll have to bear with it. Besides, it's actually a good thing for you, because members like me, or older members are going to be lower as compared to you all who're currently active.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » December 10th, 2009, 4:40 pm

Yeah, good equalizer but even if it would have been otherwise. We new members wouldn't be very far away.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Maxedge » April 28th, 2010, 12:07 pm

Good way to beat em all up :wink:

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Pokies: 51.10

Postby Prongs » May 7th, 2012, 3:31 pm

In the end it didn't turn out to be that great an idea, eh?
Didn't inspire us to post like ranks did.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules