DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

DP Meeting 3---> 9th July [UNAPPROVED By Webmaster]

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

DP Meeting 3---> 9th July [UNAPPROVED By Webmaster]

Postby Shiny Suicune » July 8th, 2006, 9:27 am

This is an announcement for the 3rd DP meeting to be held tommorow at 3PM sharp. As usual,k this meeting will take place in the irc chatrooms or the DP chatroom. The meeting will have 2 major differences. One it will be2hrs long (hopefully:D) and there shall be NO TRIVIA (I apoplogize for the inconvinience).
I now request the members interested in taking part to post a topic for the meeting
THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » July 8th, 2006, 8:55 pm

Shiny Suicune, U need to state topics for discussion and other reasons for holding it, not just coz we have one every Sunday.

Besides, the Trivia Bot won't be available on the Chatroom until August 3rd, so we won't be able to cover up b0redom without it. So please post ur plans about the 2hr meetup, and then give a notice atleast 2 days in Advance about a Meetup, and let everyone post here whoever is gonna attend it.

No unnecessary Meetups this week, so I DON'T APPROVE THIS MEETUP yet.

TIP: Always keep in touch with the DPForums heading news given on the top of the forums under the ~*DeSiPokemon Forums India*~ text
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Shiny Suicune » July 9th, 2006, 11:47 am

Cool
NO MEETUP!!
THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules