DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

~DeSiPokemon Forums 1st Birthday~ Wishes & Celebrations

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

~DeSiPokemon Forums 1st Birthday~ Wishes & Celebrations

Postby DP-NiSh » July 16th, 2006, 11:40 am

And... the time has come to cut the cake... DeSiPokemon Forums is about to celebrate it's first birthday in a couple of weeks. Yup.. it may not seem like a year to some of u who've just recently joined, but DPForums has been on right from 30 July 2005 05:42 pm IST. Along this way we've faced lots of downtimes due to server changes and loss of backups. We've faced around 3-4 months of inactivity and a couple of times we've had to restore back to backups that were months old, thus losing a lot of posts and members. But fortunately, from the last few months, we owe it all to our active members for making DPForums listed in one of their regularly visited bookmarks.

To celebrate this occasion, we're having the Lottery again, this time the amount starts off at 365 (previous lottery was 250) pokies, since that's the number of days DPForums is gonna complete on it's so-called birthday, lol, and the amount will keep increasing as members buy more and more tickets to try their luck, thus at the end of the lottery event, all of the amount collected goes to the randomly selected winner. So the more tickets u buy, the more will be ur chances of winning.

[s]We'll also be having a DP Meetup, details of which shall be posted soon, for all our members to gather and celebrate this occasion.[/s]

I was thinking of a few changes in the board styles, but I don't think it's needed at the moment, since I believe ur happy with the current state of the board. All the so-called COMING SOON features like the Pets and Arcade/Games will hopefully be opened up from the big day onwards. The new Encodes and Fansubs/Projects will also be postponed to that day, so as to add in to the celebration.

That's it for now, once again, thanks everyone for their posts and activeness on the forums, also thanks to our inactive members who supported dpforums while it began, but due to some reason they're off now. Hoping for a better DPForums in the days to come, may we reach out to more and more pokemon fans, and build up the best Indian Pokemon Community.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » July 28th, 2006, 8:00 pm

The DPMeetup idea has been cancelled, since I don't think there's any point to have one, with just singing the Happy Birthday song for DPForums and ending up the Meetup, lol. There's not enough members available on that day, and nothing much to talk bout, so just to notify u, we're still having the new features released on that day, but no Meetup... maybe next time >.>

Another reminder, those who still haven't bought the Lottery, just a couple of days more and the result comes out, so go ahead and have ur share, or if u've already bought one, get some more to increase ur chances.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby DP-NiSh » July 30th, 2006, 11:55 am

A very short reminder but the Forums will be closed for 10-15 mins before the birthday time i.e. 05:42pm IST for some changes. Please visit back the Forums at 05:42pm sharp and check out the new releases and features. A post will be replied here describing the same. Not much but there's a bit of surprises ;)

I wud suggest when u visit back, please Refresh the Index page a couple of times, since a few browsers have the habit of retrieving the old cache and u won't see the changes.

While ur done with checking the Forums out and posting ur greetings, u can drop by the Chatroom to greet our Forums and Staff.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Many Happy Returns of the Day to DPForums

Postby DP-NiSh » July 30th, 2006, 7:47 pm

Alright, first of all this didn't go as I intended. I wished everything wud be done by 05.42 pm IST, but u know everything's on me and I've been working on the Pets all noon and evening. The Pets system is now ON but it's said to be under BETA since it's new and I have no experience of it. I'll be buying a Pet and raising it, once others also buy and the system seems to work fine, I can say that the Pet system is OK!.

I've done some of my part in making the changes in the Forums, releasing the Games/Activity, Pets and Downloads, but everything will be updated gradually as I get time to work on them. Hope u enjoy the new offerings and continue supporting DPForums for the years to come.

:D MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY to DeSiPokemon Forums :D
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Re: ~DeSiPokemon Forums 1st Birthday~ Wishes & Celebrations

Postby Monfernape » August 29th, 2013, 8:59 pm

I joined on 2nd August and just 3 days before was the DPF birthday.
Now I have to wait for 300+ day to wish to all members of the forum. :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 24th, 2013, 5:16 pm

happy early DPFourms birthday!
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » September 24th, 2013, 8:46 pm

Well If Victini say than I too,Happy Late Birthday DPF.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » September 24th, 2013, 8:47 pm

Late or early? Might be late for ya :lol:
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » September 24th, 2013, 9:06 pm

Yes I wished for this year and you for the next year.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » September 24th, 2013, 9:07 pm

Ohok. Lets stop this wishing.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » September 24th, 2013, 9:24 pm

Yes why not.We will make our own thread next year to congratulate the Nish.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » September 24th, 2013, 9:25 pm

The NiSh or NiSh.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » September 24th, 2013, 9:32 pm

Which ever you like.Topic ended.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » September 24th, 2013, 9:33 pm

Topic ended. Please don't post more.
Victini223

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules