DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

ADDED: 22-JUN-2010 -- [STYLE] DeSiPokemon Black and White

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

ADDED: 22-JUN-2010 -- [STYLE] DeSiPokemon Black and White

Postby DP-NiSh » June 22nd, 2010, 1:21 am

New Style added - Black and White.

I kind of came across this post by Prongs while just looking around the activity on the forums, and it seemed to me that everyone is still very enthusiastic about this place. So I thought I should be contributing something to their next 'new year' of membership on this forum (post-31st May 2009 re-launch). All I could think of was maybe.. a new style, to end the 6 months of snowfall. I quickly cooked up this Black and White theme, hoping it would be appreciated. The banner unexpectedly came out pretty decent.

Incase you prefer the previous styles, then you now have the option to choose between 3 styles: Original, Christmas and Black/White. This is available on your User Control Panel > Board Prefs. page.

To temporarily switch only for the current session, you can use the Style Switcher at the bottom of the site.

Thanks to everyone.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: ADDED: 22-JUN-2010 -- [STYLE] DeSiPokemon Black and White

Postby Prongs » June 22nd, 2010, 10:34 am

Ok nice work. I am so gonna use the new theme, but.
The banner is huge, it doesn't fit on my PC's screen and is adding a scroll bar to my browser.
Also, the theme is mysteriously killing my speed. Too much. Yes I mean tooooo much.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby taninamdar » June 22nd, 2010, 3:54 pm

I like it and i am not having any problems..
Thanks NiSh..
And good to see that you visit here sometimes...
We miss you NiSh, please return ASAP.. :)
I WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER, AND NO MATTER WHAT I WILL BE IT.
And look I am Pokemon master now :D
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 813.33

Postby DP-NiSh » June 23rd, 2010, 12:35 pm

It is the same template, just the theme colors and backgrounds are changed. So there is no question of slow loading. I will resize the banner so that it fits better. But even if it doesn't, only Zekrom should be cut off from your view. I know because I have obviously thought about this screen resolution issue while making the banner. I don't think a vertical scrollbar needs to appear.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » June 24th, 2010, 9:06 am

You know what, the last time this happened, it was due to th tranparency, try changing the transparency to on par with the Christmas theme.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby DP-NiSh » June 24th, 2010, 2:58 pm

I knew you would object to the transparency. Well then, if that is your issue then it is your Computer, if you have a bad configuration then maybe it might affect your performance. Not really slow-loading in the sense of loading the webpages. I would atleast suggest you to try another browser, instead of Avant.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby adyniz » June 24th, 2010, 3:20 pm

It'S AWESOmE and WORKING PERFECTLY FiNE ON MY pC.
Thanks a lot NISH ;-D
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 1,010.32

Postby DP-NiSh » June 24th, 2010, 3:35 pm

Your welcome! I'll try to reduce the banner because I see maybe people are still on resolutions of 800x600.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » June 25th, 2010, 10:00 am

/me points at 17' Screen.
I have tried Opera and it is not exactly fast either.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Monfernape » August 28th, 2013, 9:39 pm

I am waiting for time when you will make a post something like this.
ADDED:** **** **** [Style]DesiPokemon X and Y.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 24th, 2013, 5:22 pm

Yes. But let the game be released.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » September 24th, 2013, 8:50 pm

You go to Serebii every day and you see a new banner after every 15 days almost in order to inaugrate for the X and Y.They why we should be back.We want change too. No fun if we don't have any banner after releasing game.That would mean,We are slow squirtles.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » September 24th, 2013, 8:51 pm

No! We are Dusknoir's!
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » September 24th, 2013, 9:09 pm

We are what ever but the reality that we are very slow moving.Just make the thread list.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » September 24th, 2013, 9:59 pm

OK. Topic closed. Will see tomorrow.
Victini223

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules