DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Recruiting DeSiPokemon Staff

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Recruiting DeSiPokemon Staff

Postby DP-NiSh » December 18th, 2005, 6:25 pm

Hey PokeFans!

Do you think DeSiPokemon is cool but it isn't updated too often, nor has it got much content. Well the reason is that I alone manage the website and forums and hence I can't reach out to all, I'm also busy with my daily life. A successful website always has a creative team behind it, which DeSiPokemon lacks right now.

Are you interested in bringing up this revolutionary website for Indians, are you creative enough to submit contributions/ articles or any thing related to Pokemon, or are you worthy enough to handle the post of an Administrator here or on the website and maintain them.
Users having knowledge of Webdesigning may be a great help to maintain the site, besides everyone will be credited for their work on the website.

Let me know... you too can be a team member of India's First Pokemon Website -DeSiPokemon
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby Petey » October 22nd, 2006, 10:22 pm

I'm the biggest Pokémon fan reporting from Kolkata! :)

An expert in the games - constant breeder and EV Trainer: capable of finishing all the guides on Game Mechanics and other Strategic articles such as Hidden Power and Types of Pokémon: "Sweepers", "Walls", etc.
A fan of the animé and never missed an episode as far as India is concerned: I've also never missed the Kanto Battle Frontier episodes; niether the DP ones just released.
TCG?! I bring you http://pokemon.willu.net/ - A way to play the TCG over the Internet- I'm also capable of gathering decklists, Card Data and Scans etc.
Considering the forum I'm quite experienced in moderationg them, since I had one several months back along with a website that I had up back then... but went down 'cause of my lack of interest due to very few vistors.
As concerning news and updates I'm quite fast to deal with them as I keep up with quite a lot popular Pokémon websites such as Serebii, Pokémon Elite 2000, Pokémon Palace Network and others. I am often so actively involved in reporting stuff like Coro-Coro scans of a new game, that I forget to brush my teeth! =P

As far as my computer skills are concerned- I'm quite good at Web Designing, and, to go with that enormous pratice at Serebii's Fan Art Section to help out with images. I bet 39 words per minute isn't too slow typing as well.
Although my comp's quite slow with 128 MB RAM, my often-freezing FireFox is often up and running from my Pen Drive, in other words, I'm always ready.

If you accept me, I promise to help DeSiPokémon in every way I can. =P

BTW: Use the é in Pokémon. XD
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby DP-NiSh » October 22nd, 2006, 10:46 pm

LAWL.. U sound pretty experienced at this, so good to have you in our midst, welcome to DPForums. Btw.. this topic was posted 10 months ago when the old DeSiPokemon website existed and DPForums was nothing sort of as it is now. Since then we've had a good going with people whom I've already chosen as Moderators and Super Moderators, and a couple as Admins. But theres no harm in having more talented ones like u who will help us out around in the management.

Regarding the 'accept me', let me know what u are interested in, but as the Rule goes, we don't appoint anyone so soon unless they've been regular on the Forums for a certain span of time and posted enough worthy topics. So welcome once again and looking forward to ur activities around here. For any queries or suggestions u can PM me.

~*Pearl*~ @ Sun 22 Oct, 22:22 wrote:I am often so actively involved in reporting stuff like Coro-Coro scans of a new game, that I forget to brush my teeth! =P

Same around here, my schedule is so messed up that I end up staying all night and have my bedtime in the day :p, or end up having the morning bath in the evening, lol.
Also good to know u watch the raw episodes, I've been regular in watching them since the past one year, compared to the dubs which I rarely watch, which suck anyways.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Nem » May 25th, 2007, 12:47 pm

I'd like to be a Mod!
I own one of the fastest growing community on orkut.

Hey Nish. what do you think? How bout we make my community parallel to your site?
Coz the community is Pokemon - India after all!
I hate Blissey eggs for breakfast, nor do i enjoy those Skarmory leg pieces.
Nem
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » May 25th, 2007, 12:49 pm

Sure, no problems, I'll be more than grateful to you if you shove in a decent amount of people to get this place a bit more lively.

About the Mod, you'll have to wait a while, as the Rules go. But you are someone that will be thought about.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Born2Hack » May 30th, 2007, 9:19 pm

I will try my best too to be one of you guys! I hope I become one!
Born2Hack
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nem » July 15th, 2007, 12:24 pm

thx bro! :)
I hate Blissey eggs for breakfast, nor do i enjoy those Skarmory leg pieces.
Nem
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Re: Recruiting DeSiPokemon Staff

Postby Prongs » June 1st, 2009, 12:27 pm

Haha. Late Reply.
I am the biggest Pokémon Fan in all Rajasthan reporting to you.
Game Experience : An avid battler . Held the unbeaten strike for almost 5 years in Go Go Pokémon Championship(I didn't lose . The competition closed). Have completed the National dex.
Now I have closed and deleted my game and help other people with my experience.

Anime : I have watched every episode till now . Ya. And also was a webmaster at Pokeindia (sigh. I had to sell it. I am cheap). One of the original Advance Shipper and I nailed the Character May before Advance's airing in Japan.

I have a very vast knowledge of everything (except TCG) regarding Pokémon.

TCG : There never were any TCG in Jaipur.

The only problem with me is that I am younger than most guys there. Oh and I am on the Bulbagrden.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby J-J-M » June 6th, 2009, 9:20 pm

Well, I am a Pokemon (don't anyone say 'bout the non-accented e) fan from Kerala. I used to play the games and almost completed them. (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald). Since I don't have any way to get the new games, I just read info on them. :roll: I am a big fan of the anime and have seen most of the episodes and still do. Annnd, yeah. :P
J-J-M
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 77.80

Postby Maxedge » June 6th, 2009, 9:26 pm

Me too am a POKE'FAN (Of course)...
I like Pokemons so much that I even dream to be in PokeWorld (Usual for a Poke'Fan)
I play Pokemon games and help others to play providing tips and tricks (And that's why I am so weak in Netbattles.........I never bothered to think of improving me....:( ]
Finally I would like to be of help to anyone in anything just and good (of course!)

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 51.10

Postby DeSiPokemon » June 7th, 2009, 2:45 am

Thank you all for your introductions and showing your support for the community. As of now this thread is going to be ceased due to the fact that we currently do not require any new recruitments in the staff. As and when the need shall arise, we shall vote out liable ones from the community who we think deserve the position and are capable of handling the responsibilities passed on, instead of simply fancying the new powers bestowed upon them.

Always striving to make this a better place for you all, we wish you an enjoyable experience from us here at DeSiPokemon.
We hope you enjoy your stay on DeSiPokemon Forums. For any help or assistance, drop us a line or contact the Administrators. For issues related to forum topics or members, you can choose to contact a related Moderator instead.
DeSiPokemon
DeSiPokémon News Service
DeSiPokémon News Service

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules