DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

DeSiPokemon.COM~ Finally we've got a Domain! `\^_^/`

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

DeSiPokemon.COM~ Finally we've got a Domain! `\^_^/`

Postby DP-NiSh » September 26th, 2006, 8:03 am

Finally! DeSiPokemon now runs under a TLD (Top Level Domain) and a Paid hosting server.

After finally completing all the payment transactions couple of weeks back, I finally got to register my very first domain, http://www.desipokemon.com for our site and forums. I've been working on it from the past 3 days, so apologies for all the downtimes caused until now.

Our DP Site scheduled for this Winter will be hosted www.desipokemon.com , whereas DPForums on forums.desipokemon.com (currently www.desipokemon.com/forums). This is indeed a next step to getting more professional and a reliable community. On this occasion, all the current DPForums Members will receive 500 Pokies each :D It'll be added to ur account soon.

About the main site, u must have noticed I've set up a temporary page until I finish designing it soon. Currently I'm still in the process of configuring forums.desipokemon.com to work well, hence u may try if it works for u or just wait until I set things up. Do reply back here to let me know what u think of our new domain, and if forums.desipokemon.com will be fine for DPForums address.

Did I forget to mention I've also got additional email services for u all :P My own email id is now [email protected], and the forums management id is [email protected] . And for a limited number of members and close friends, I've got free email accounts waiting to be used, [email protected], which uses the same 2Gb+ best GMail services. Registration and requests for this will begin shortly.

We're Back !! So get back to posting :p We've got loads of features coming soon, as always, I'm full of surprises ;p

---Don't forget to regularly check on my blog: www.desipokemon.com/nishant :mrgreen:
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: DeSiPokemon.COM~ Finally we've got a Domain! `\^_^/`

Postby Blaziken75 » September 26th, 2006, 7:55 pm

OH WOW!!!.Thats just fantastic.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » September 26th, 2006, 7:59 pm

Oh and btw... http://forums.desipokemon.com works :D

It already worked earlier, but I'm having problems with desipokemon.com here. Seems my ISP's DNS hasnt updated or maybe its the router or whatever, but it isnt yet updated desipokemon.com's new nameserver, so I keep getting redirected to the older host which is a 404 Error.

For any of u who are currently having problems connecting to desipokemon.com or any of its subdomains, try out what I'm doing right now.

-- Open %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts with notepad and add these entries at the end:
64.191.77.231 www.desipokemon.com
64.191.77.231 forums.desipokemon.com
64.191.77.231 mail.desipokemon.com
64.191.77.231 nishant.desipokemon.com

EDIT: After 2 days finally I can browse desipokemon.com without those hosts file entries, prolly ISP sucks..
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Queen Rayquaza » September 28th, 2006, 12:57 pm

woooohooo!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! This is GREAT news ppl! *pops a squirtle* btw... nish ur sig rox! oh and ur mailing address... well... LMFAO
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Postby Apoorv Upreti » September 28th, 2006, 4:03 pm

w00t!!! this is awesum!!!!
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby rajaumer » October 25th, 2006, 10:01 pm

HOw many u pay 4 it... I wanna also lunch a website.Thats y..
rajaumer
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Postby DP-NiSh » October 26th, 2006, 10:44 pm

Registering for a Domain costs 10$, or lookup eBay or some hosts with a bit lesser rates starting from 7$ onwards. It also depends if u want additional services like Mail Forwarding, Domain forwarding and Managed DNS services, they're charged extra.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Pranz » October 26th, 2006, 11:16 pm

hmmm....all of u seem to want to buy a site......unfortunately....byethost is all i have
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Postby DP-NiSh » October 27th, 2006, 4:02 am

Doesn't matter, lots of sites on free hosts and subdomains are popular too, its just the content of the site that matters. There are thousands of forums hosted on free forum hosts that still attract a great deal of members. Just work hard on it and try to get more visitors and keep it updated.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby DP-NiSh » October 29th, 2006, 2:57 pm

DP-NiSh @ Tue 26 Sep, 08:03 wrote:On this occasion, all the current DPForums Members will receive 500 Pokies each :D It'll be added to ur account soon.

All those members who have posted above have been given 500 Pokies each. No more replies will be given the same, so end of Pokies giveaway around here.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules