DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Call for DPF members. Specially who are interested in Games.

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Call for DPF members. Specially who are interested in Games.

Postby harrytendulkar » October 25th, 2006, 4:42 pm

Hello all DPF members,

You may or may not very familer to me. So, I am harrytendulkar one of the Anime fan and an Admin in DPF.

I think all of you are well aware of Pokemon games and NINTENDO. All are very much satisfied with how they are doing with pokemon. But, many of the hardcore PC gamers will oppose it.

Yes, in one field Nintendo lack is PC gaming. I am one of those who feels bad for not having a Good Pokemon PC game. I can only remember one PC game called "Pokemon Project PC 18" which is Good but stopped dead after Demo.

So, we(DPF Admins and Members) are now Officially opening a small scale project A 3d PC Pokemon Game.

We have a small and smart team. We are about to begin our project. There is a small problem. We dont have a good Plot which is the Heart beat of every game.

Here, is the chance for all of our DPF members. WE ARE OFFICIALLY HUNTING FOR PLOTS. If, u can give a good one,we are very glad to say u are one of us.

So, Keep on posting ur plots. If, ur plot is selected we can work as small group.

PS: If our game comes well we can even get call from Nintendo.(Ya dream Job)

regards,

harrytendulkar.
Admin DPF / Project Head.
How dare u call both of us Idiots? The Only Idiot around here is Him (GOKU). -- Vegeta.
I am the answer, Answer to all that are Evil. --- Goku.Image
harrytendulkar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby Petey » October 25th, 2006, 4:59 pm

Harrytendulkar, GameFreak produces the Pokémon games, not Nintendo, also have you obtained permission from GameFreak to develop this game, if not it will be considred against thier TOS, and if they spot the project, it may be legally countered, and DP may be taken down by force.
If you do have thier permission, I will surely help you, but, are you sure you will be able to emulate the battle interface perfectly?- Because Pokémon is full of complex formulae and complex Training and Breeding methods, even if the game may look blank normally.
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Re: Call for DPF members. Specially who are interested in Ga

Postby harrytendulkar » October 25th, 2006, 5:11 pm

Hai there Pearl,

There is small confusion i think. Game freaks are company like us who are Producing Pokemon games with the Permision of NINTENDO. Like that we too have to get Permission from Nintendo and not from Game Freaks.

The other point is absolutely correct, Yes they will track us down and legally takes action. If, and only if we do it as COMMERCIAL GAME. Have u ever seen any word which describes this project as commercial?

There are many ways we can get permission. Easiest way is make a DEMO and let them see. That way is the most effective one.

If u have any more doubts Please revert back ASAP.

regards,

harrytendulkar.
How dare u call both of us Idiots? The Only Idiot around here is Him (GOKU). -- Vegeta.
harrytendulkar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Petey » October 25th, 2006, 5:19 pm

They're not taking permission from Nintendo, they are asking them to publish it.
Anyways it should be better if you get down to contacting them first, even if it is free. Because what you are saying is basing a storyline; not making it only some sort of Battle System.

BTW, don't waste your time making a demo to send them; just ask for permission first, cause they'll ignore the demo anyways.
As soon as you got the permission, tell me, I'll start ripping the formulae.

Here are some things that will be needed while making this, :
http://serebii.net/games/dvs.shtml
http://serebii.net/pokedex-rs/ev.shtml
http://serebii.net/games/ivs.shtml
http://serebii.net/games/hidden-power.shtml
http://serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml
http://serebii.net/games/damage.shtml
http://serebii.net/games/capture.shtml
http://serebii.net/games/natures.shtml
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 485508721419

Postby tyranitar 3000 » October 27th, 2006, 3:04 pm

maybe we can make it something like this or this ? maybe, juts suggesting, and once you do get the permission, which i doubt you will, i can maybe sprite for you
Made by me. First time on photoshop, so its not too good!
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

Postby Chiro-kun » December 16th, 2006, 8:48 am

Sugoi. If you guys are making it using a gaming software, maybe I could help.
Chiro-kun
New Trainer
New Trainer

Postby Dark Lord » December 16th, 2006, 8:56 pm

Same here maybe even I could be of some use to you guys.
[align=center]Image
+Credits to Pranz for the TC+[/align]
Dark Lord
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Postby Apoorv Upreti » December 18th, 2006, 5:37 pm

im ready to help, tho i doubt that id be of any use to you
Apoorv Upreti

Postby DP-NiSh » December 19th, 2006, 2:44 pm

*Cough cough Hello harry, the project seems at a halt.. No plots yet I believe
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby harrytendulkar » January 13th, 2007, 11:17 am

1st of all what Nintendo team replied to me was we need to give them a Good demo to get our game Published. Ya, Pearl its Nintendo who is publishing Pokemon games GAME FREAKS are just creaters like us. Demo is must to get our game pubilshed. So, All we need now is a good Plot.

If, anyone still willing to help can help.
harrytendulkar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Petey » January 13th, 2007, 3:08 pm

harrytendulkar @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:17 am wrote:1st of all what Nintendo team replied to me was we need to give them a Good demo to get our game Published. Ya, Pearl its Nintendo who is publishing Pokemon games GAME FREAKS are just creaters like us. Demo is must to get our game pubilshed. So, All we need now is a good Plot.

If, anyone still willing to help can help.

Good news, though what I actually meant was to use the charecters created by Pokémon's original creators, a.k.a. Game Freak, you must first contact them. Then, on further permission from them, you have to write to Nintendo for publishing purposes.
Of course, let's hope this project goes a long way, and contact me if you want me to do spriting, mapping, etc, and I'll do the best I can.
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Friend Code 485508721419

Postby chocolate_fudge » May 2nd, 2007, 1:55 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Very nice of you to think about developing the game......
But harry, Are you sure the game which is developed will be taken by Nintendo....
If you are really sure I am willing to help you in this project of yours.....
Three Cheers For Desi Pokemon Forums................

ImageImage
chocolate_fudge
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Postby Ewan » May 25th, 2007, 12:06 pm

This project had died... =( Oh well... Maybe we could re-start it? It would be good to have our very own fan-made game, however unlikey it would be for this project to finish, if it ever restarts... heh... =(
Ewan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nem » May 25th, 2007, 12:53 pm

You don't need permission from Nintendo, if and only if,-
1) the game is purely fan made. That is no official individual is involved
2) Its a freeware. That is, it should be free for everybody to download and use.

But b4 restarting the game all over again, I think we should get more and more members, don't you think? That way, we'll never run outta ideas!
I hate Blissey eggs for breakfast, nor do i enjoy those Skarmory leg pieces.
Nem
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ewan » May 25th, 2007, 12:56 pm

yes.... but unfortunately this project has died before even beginning... ='(
Ewan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules