DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

ADDED: 25-Apr.:. [Cash Mod] - Earn points for posts/replies

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Re: ADDED: 25-Apr.:. [Cash Mod] - Earn points for posts/replies

Postby Prongs » December 2nd, 2009, 2:45 pm

Why will he be short of money? He doesn't spend too much on this site does he?
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Advertisement

Postby Maxedge » December 4th, 2009, 11:13 am

No but he's got a mobile with internet (I guess that clears stuff)
Plus internet bills
Plus
Ask him now......He will poke me if I tell all!!

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 51.10

Postby taninamdar » December 4th, 2009, 1:44 pm

I too want it back.
I WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER, AND NO MATTER WHAT I WILL BE IT.
And look I am Pokemon master now :D
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 813.33

Postby DP-NiSh » December 4th, 2009, 4:02 pm

Prongs wrote:Why will he be short of money? He doesn't spend too much on this site does he?

It is $10 per month for hosting, plus $8 x some 7-8 domains I own, renewal per year. And I'm low because I've been lazy so stepped off from any freelance work presently. Also some money is spent at times in gifting on friends' birthdays. All this is online money obviously, the stuff I earn working online. And no, I can't afford my Internet and phone bills (GPRS + STD + value added services + rentals) anymore, I let my parents pay that. Although I have to start working and saving again for my uber long wishlist :) which includes a Wii, DSi XL, and a new touchscreen phone amongst others. And ofcourse, I've to manage the 'christmas surprise' as well for you all soon.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby taninamdar » December 4th, 2009, 8:37 pm

Oh, I am proud of you.
U have to do this much for us.
I promise I will help you when I will work.
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby adyniz » December 4th, 2009, 9:20 pm

I am here too.
I will help you too.
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 1,010.32

Postby Prongs » December 4th, 2009, 9:27 pm

DP-NiSh wrote:
Prongs wrote:Why will he be short of money? He doesn't spend too much on this site does he?

It is $10 per month for hosting, plus $8 x some 7-8 domains I own, renewal per year. And I'm low because I've been lazy so stepped off from any freelance work presently. Also some money is spent at times in gifting on friends' birthdays. All this is online money obviously, the stuff I earn working online. And no, I can't afford my Internet and phone bills (GPRS + STD + value added services + rentals) anymore, I let my parents pay that. Although I have to start working and saving again for my uber long wishlist :) which includes a Wii, DSi XL, and a new touchscreen phone amongst others. And ofcourse, I've to manage the 'christmas surprise' as well for you all soon.

So the christmas surprise is physical. I see. So Nish, if it really is breaking up for you, you can cut down extra charges like this surprise if you want. I don't mind.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby taninamdar » December 4th, 2009, 9:52 pm

Me too.
After all u have to manage it by urself only.
We cant help by posting by here.

But look I have promised.
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby DP-NiSh » December 5th, 2009, 2:26 am

Awwwwww.. that's so very sweet of you all.. <3 my super loving and caring DP family members. Don't worry, I have and will always do anything for the community. At one point I was going to drop desipokemon.com due to zero activity last year, but if there's one thing in the world that I most care about, and is most precious to me than anything are memories, and I can't let a place where I made so many bonds die so easily.

And the Christmas Surprise is nothing yet actually, it's just a thought of giving surprises to all of you who revived back DP again and made it even more livelier than before. Let's see what I can do about it.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby taninamdar » December 5th, 2009, 9:27 am

Thank you and so nice of u.
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Maxedge » December 5th, 2009, 10:15 am

DP-NiSh wrote:Awwwwww.. that's so very sweet of you all.. <3 my super loving and caring DP family members. Don't worry, I have and will always do anything for the community. At one point I was going to drop desipokemon.com due to zero activity last year,

WHAT!! U THOUGHT ABOUT DROPPING IT DOWN!!
anyway.....Lucky us..... NiSh is too lazy to arrive at a decision fast :mrgreen:
Or else.... Just Can't Imagine :cry:

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Postby Prongs » December 5th, 2009, 2:45 pm

Thanks Nish. this is as much our site as it is yours.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Maxedge » December 6th, 2009, 6:12 am

The only difference being you owning it and we running it :mrgreen:

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Postby Prongs » December 6th, 2009, 11:50 am

You sure you are not his sockpuppet? *evil grin*

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Maxedge » December 6th, 2009, 11:57 am

MAXZEROEDGE can't be a sockpuppet MWAHAHAHA!! He's the ultimate warrior! :|

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules