DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

ADDED: Google Ads

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

ADDED: Google Ads

Postby DP-NiSh » April 28th, 2006, 11:15 am

To help out with the site maintenance, I've put up Google Ads below every Forums, Topic and Index page. You *may* click on them to help us, I'm not forcing u to *please* do it since doing so wud violate the ToS of this service.

I hope u dont mind them since they're at the very bottom, if u do have any complaints regarding the size of the ads and to show text ads instead of images, ur free to let me know BY PRIV MSGING ME.

The ads that u see on top *arent* my ads, they're the ads of my forums host and I can't do anythin bout it, since they earn thru it and in return give me free hosting. My aim to benefit from these ads is to improve DeSiPokemon, I cud get a top-level domain (.com,.net,.co.in) and I cud also get a paid host which wud ensure stability of the site and forums.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules