DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

!LOTTERY WINNER ALERT! - 'Ho Jaye Advanced'

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

!LOTTERY WINNER ALERT! - 'Ho Jaye Advanced'

Postby DP-NiSh » May 5th, 2006, 7:01 pm

NAME: Ho Jaye Advanced

DATE:
5 May - 11 May, 2006

EVENT: The first Lottery setup is on the occasion of the new series on CNIndia coming shortly. U may remember posting in the Pokemon Advanced topic gave u 270 Pokies on this very same occasion.

Here's another chance to win tons of more Pokies.

BASE PRIZE:
250 Pokies

Lottery is NOW OVER.

WINNER:
harrytendulkar
---------------

MAJOR EDIT:

I just realised that what I set as the prize (250 pokies) is actually the Base Prize Pool, which means 250 pokies are set as the base and whenever sumone buys a ticket, the cost of it is added to the base prize pool, hence the total amount of prize totally depends upon the number of tickets sold. It plainly means that everyones contributed money will be owned by the winner including the initial 250 pokies. Sounds exciting, doesnt it. If only I knew this earlier, I wudnt have set it as 250, just imagine the amount the winner will be paid now...

SECOND EDIT:

Just enabled multiple entries, hence now u can buy more than one ticket, which increases ur chances of winning :) Also, alongwith the prize money, theres an item Pikachu 10th Anniversary doll added, so win this exclusive item, buy more and more tickets, just 3 days left, its getting exciting :p

----------LOTTERY EVENT OVER----------
Last edited by DP-NiSh on May 11th, 2006, 1:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

lottery

Postby Tanya1663 » May 5th, 2006, 7:22 pm

Cool :D I bought one. Hope I win :D:D:D
Tanya1663
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Queen Rayquaza » May 5th, 2006, 8:29 pm

hhmmmm.... hey cool idea, i'll go get one.... but IF i dont win..... :evil: .... nish u wont be able to see the day of tomorrow nor pokemon advanced.... HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA (so definitely make sure I WIN)... or else....
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Postby bala88 » May 7th, 2006, 8:53 pm

i bought one too... im hoping for my ticket to be picked... *fingers crossed* :D
bala88
BANNED Baka
BANNED Baka

Postby DP-NiSh » May 11th, 2006, 8:42 am

The clock is ticking and right now I see, just 4 hours left :P
Just waiting to win this :twisted: since I think I have more chances since I've bought the most tickets, 6 8)

Check out on the Lottery status by clicking the link on top
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Congratulations!!!!!

Postby DP-NiSh » May 11th, 2006, 1:57 pm

And.....
The Winner is OUT!

Let's have a big hand for our 'Ho Jaye Advanced' Lottery event Winner.....

harrytendulkar

Congratulations harry! :D:D:D I'd bought 6 tickets but I guess it was not in my luck. But even then, I'd like u to have it more than me, I'm happy for u :D ATLAST Now u can have that Charizard 10 Inch plush :charizard:... what u always wanted.. :P

Heres what u can do, u've already got 580 Pokies, either post some more to earn the remaining amount for the doll or else u can sell off ur Pikachu 10nth Anni. prize doll and get a 75% refund and with that I suppose u can easily buy it. Congrats again, U deserved it :D Have fun with the doll

-----------
[s]*cough Next event coming up for the real Advanced series which start after 23rd May and in occasion of the NEW DPa coming soon[/s]
Last edited by DP-NiSh on July 16th, 2006, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby bala88 » May 11th, 2006, 2:07 pm

Congrats harry! You're one very lucky dude! I was expecting either DP-NiSH or me to win but the lottery system picked you! lol i guess its u're lucky day today... have fun with ur pokies and im sure u'll get that charizard doll ... Image ...
bala88
BANNED Baka
BANNED Baka

Postby harrytendulkar » May 12th, 2006, 11:24 pm

Thanks a lot buddies.

I gambled all my pokies in this lottery. If i didnt won this i will have only 9 pokies left. :lol:

Thanks for Nish's Code to pick me as Winner.

Thanks for all of ya again.

harrytendulkar
How dare u call both of us Idiots? The Only Idiot around here is Him (GOKU). -- Vegeta.
I am the answer, Answer to all that are Evil. --- Goku.Image
harrytendulkar
Site Admin
Site Admin

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules