DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

--Needed TV video/audio capper--

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

--Needed TV video/audio capper--

Postby DP-NiSh » November 8th, 2006, 2:49 am

DeSiPokemon has always been providing the exclusive Hindi Pokemon intros and related videos and fansubs not available anywhere else. Though until now I've tried to manage it on my own, I need sumone else to do this for our community.

Sumone who would be possessing either a TV Tuner/Capture card, or a Camcorder or any such video recording medium is the one suitable for this. The availability of Cartoon Network India in Hindi language audio stream is also essential at his/her residence. We need this kind of capper for every new season intros that are aired, or lately they've started to air the Pokemon movies, so wudnt u like to preserve a copy of the Hindi dubbed movies for ur collection?

At the least, a person with a mic and a TV set available near his/her computer wud also be preferred, so if not the videos, atleast the audios can be capped and encoded over the English videos which are already available with me. In any case, we just need sumone who wud be able to offer a fine quality of audio of Pokemon related media aired on CNIndia-Hindi.

So those willing to help us out please contact me ASAP. Your support for this community will be highly appreciated.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby Petey » November 8th, 2006, 9:14 pm

I can surely get down to the audio recording; but I apparently have no way to record the video. As audio my only source ATM is Sound Recorder, but I'll try and look through sourceforge! ;)
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby DP-NiSh » November 8th, 2006, 11:08 pm

I had a feeling U wud be able to help out since U've got a TV in ur room, but I haven't met U online lately so cudnt discuss it directly. And yes I used to use Sound Recorder too, but it's got limited features, so I prefer to use Audacity for all my audio editing and recording jobs. I think U shud try it out too, and please if possible, record the PAC Opening (audio) so I can get down to subbing it soon.

[offtopic]Btw.. just noticed, ur Pokies: 1234 ;p looks good[/offtopic]
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules