DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Logged out issues

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Logged out issues

Postby DP-NiSh » May 8th, 2006, 4:18 am

I have received complaints and also experienced that the forums need u to log in everytime u enter after a long interval of time. I'm not sure if this has sumthing to do with the cookie settings, but I'll try to solve it out. In any case, try cleaning ur browser cookies, temporary files and offline files. Make sure u have cookies enabled.

Meanwhile, here's a solution I think wud keep u logged in the next time u enter. Make sure u had checked the 'Log me in automatically' box during ur first login.

Bookmark any random link from DPForums pointing to a certain topic, or forum, u can choose ur favorite one, or any other link like the one below:

Eg. http://dpforums.byethost14.com/dpforums ... m.php?f=29

Instead of visiting the main Index page everytime, visit this or any other DPForums link and u'll be shown logged in. It works for me, I hope it does for u.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » June 12th, 2006, 3:14 pm

This is the bookmark I use to get into DPForums everytime:

Code: Select all
http://dpforums.byethost14.com/dpforums/search.php?search_id=newposts

It shows u the title of the new posts that have been made in the forums since ur last visit, hence its a pretty good start page plus it also keeps u logged in.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules