DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

~DP Meetup 3 - "Welcome 2007" - 31st Dec @11pm onw

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

~DP Meetup 3 - "Welcome 2007" - 31st Dec @11pm onw

Postby DP-NiSh » December 31st, 2006, 10:30 am

[align=center]DP Meetup! 3[/align]

Date: 31st December, 2006

Time: 11 pm** IST (GMT +5.5)
Click here for time in other zones

If you belong to the Anti-Java community, you can use an mIRC client to login to the Meetup using this command: /server -m irc.dejatoons.net -j #pokemonfunzone OR this link: irc://irc.dejatoons.net/PoKeMoNFUNZoNe

Topic of Meetup: New Year Eve meetup, CNIndia-PBF-DP Anime discussions, Christmas Raffle 2006 results, Games: Pokemon Trivia / DeSiPokemon Trivia, and more..

Comments: Loooong time no meetups, and many new members since the last one, so what better occasion to hold the next meetup than the New Year's Eve.

Expecting everyone of the active members join in, unless any of you have already booked the night in some society or friends party, or some other New Year event.
Discussions done in the Meetup are stated above, besides that we can talk about any other interesting topics that you feel, and u can post about it here.
And as always, we'll be have the Trivia contest, for which u will earn Pokies on the Forums, so make sure u brush up on ur Pokemon knowledge again and be there ;p

And yes! there's yet another new Trivia planned for the night, a DeSiPokemon trivia :o As the name says, the questions will be based on DeSiPokemon & DPForums. Don't worry, they'll be easy enough for our old time as well newer members ;p but anyways you might as well have a look around a bit on the forums for reference.

Members interested in joining us tonight please post here, so that the Meetup will be confirmed if there are sufficient members.

Common Note: DP-NiSh, that is ME, is nicknamed as Mewtwo in the Chatroom, so if you see the nick in the nicklist, it only means that I'm online in there, so please wait until the others join in.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: ~DP Meetup 3 - "Welcome 2007" - 31st Dec @11pm

Postby Blaziken75 » December 31st, 2006, 11:45 am

I am surely gonna be there, seeya there DP-Nish

P.S. - My IRC nick is Blaziken, so, if you see a Blaziken on the list then its me :P

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Apoorv Upreti » December 31st, 2006, 1:09 pm

too bad, i prolly wont be able to stay up that long :cry:
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » December 31st, 2006, 8:01 pm

Apoorv Upreti @ Sun 31 Dec, 13:09 wrote:too bad, i prolly wont be able to stay up that long :cry:

WTH? :o Dude.. It's the LAST NIGHT of the Year! Even a person who doesn't stay up on his birthday eve, makes sure he's awake when the New Year rings in.. or maybe short people don't celebrate New Year ;p...

I've heard there's a society party in my complex too, @ 22.00-00.30, but lol I'll be staying here instead with muh DPForums members =)
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Petey » December 31st, 2006, 8:35 pm

Count meh in! ;o
Meh is AKA as __Pearl__! :P
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby DP-NiSh » December 31st, 2006, 9:02 pm

sigh.. only 3 members = no fun, waiting another 2 hrs to see if anyone else is ready, otherwise.. cancel :(
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby DP-NiSh » January 2nd, 2007, 3:52 pm

So finally I'd only like to thank Swarnava 7 & ~*Pearl*~ and Thomsoft as always, to celebrate the New Year eve together with me @ the .. Meetup. It never seemed like one, nor did I prepare the trivia for the same reason. But however it was, we had fun =)

Hope the next Meetup will be much better, and all those who missed this one, join us there.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Re: ~DP Meetup 3 - "Welcome 2007" - 31st Dec @11pm onw

Postby Victini223 » November 26th, 2013, 8:05 pm

DP-NiSh wrote:So finally I'd only like to thank Swarnava 7 & ~*Pearl*~ and Thomsoft as always, to celebrate the New Year eve together with me @ the .. Meetup. It never seemed like one, nor did I prepare the trivia for the same reason. But however it was, we had fun =)

Hope the next Meetup will be much better, and all those who missed this one, join us there.
There was no meetup since I joined :cry:
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » November 26th, 2013, 9:18 pm

Same with me.It might be due to reason that there are no Admins to discuss anything.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » November 26th, 2013, 9:21 pm

NiSh is there
Petey is there
2 are enough
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » November 26th, 2013, 9:26 pm

Don't know.I am already mad upon Ganesha for not visiting the Wiki.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » November 26th, 2013, 9:36 pm

He has exams!
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » November 26th, 2013, 9:37 pm

Okay I apologize but still he visits the PHF,then why not DPF?
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » November 26th, 2013, 9:45 pm

That is the real question.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » November 28th, 2013, 9:26 pm

Its been a week since he replied my hello.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules